Homebrew How to use a fake Amiibo without an NFC phone?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have several garbage phones in my drawer that have NFC in them... He should just get a cheap used phone for TagMo.
That's a moot point, since he can make tagmo using thenaya with his 3DS, as I've already stated. This mikefor20 thinks he's special in that everything works perfect for him when XorTroll himself hasn't completely solved some issues yet, and the last release that was done, was SPECIFICALLY to work with new FW and Atmosphere, which was exactly the point I made (when suggesting to make NFC tags), and that idiot is trying to argue.

• Fixed support for latest Atmosphere versions (0.19.x) and for 12.x system updates. Note that this emuiibo version (and next ones) won't work on older Atmosphere versions.

Reactions: Jayro

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
That's a moot point, since he can make tagmo using thenaya with his 3DS, as I've already stated. This mikefor20 thinks he's special in that everything works perfect for him when XorTroll himself hasn't completely solved some issues yet, and the last release that was done, was SPECIFICALLY to work with new FW and Atmosphere, which was exactly the point I made (when suggesting to make NFC tags), and that idiot is trying to argue.

• Fixed support for latest Atmosphere versions (0.19.x) and for 12.x system updates. Note that this emuiibo version (and next ones) won't work on older Atmosphere versions.
I'm so mad that I broke my N3DS's ZIF cable for my NFC pad. I also broke the one for the Home button.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho