Hacking How to update sysnand?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I was thinking to update my 6.1 to 9.2, but since one time updating went wrong and I have hard bricked my device, please explain it as simple as you can. Please explain it with a lot of steps and very detailed. I don't want to brick this device too.

Also another question is, since i'm on sysnand 6.x is there maybe some way to launch emunand without internet? If yes, then probably I wont update my console

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thanks, what about my second question? Is it possible to boot emunand without internet on my old version?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I got stuck on this part
  1. Press down once to select FBI_inject_with_banner.app, then press A to inject
I have followed instructions really close and I don't understand what's the problem. When I enter inject h&s i dont have to select FBI inject with banner. What do i do

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got stuck on this part
  1. Press down once to select FBI_inject_with_banner.app, then press A to inject
I have followed instructions really close and I don't understand what's the problem. When I enter inject h&s i dont have to select FBI inject with banner. What do i do
Did you enter the security prompt at the top of the screen?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I believe this is last question, I have followed instructions till the last step and ended up in sysupdater. Now i just need to press A to update and that's it? Please be 100% or this will brick my device.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm on the last step. I have followed guide really close and everything went perfect. Last what i did was in RXtools entered Devmode, and installed sysupdater in rx devmode. So, now I'm in devmode in sysupdater, ready to press A to update and update my console? Is it 100% safe?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the last step. I have followed guide really close and everything went perfect. Last what i did was in RXtools entered Devmode, and installed sysupdater in rx devmode. So, now I'm in devmode in sysupdater, ready to press A to update and update my console? Is it 100% safe?
Of the 9.2 Guide, was thinking the whole A9LH guide in general, sorry.

Anyways, yeah, should be.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Is it safe to update emunand to 11.0 version?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wow it's updated. Thanks everyone who helped. Now i'm going to install Luma3ds. I got 2 more question.

Can I format system and sd card now?
Is safe to update emunand to 11.0?

Platinum2183

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it safe to update emunand to 11.0 version?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wow it's updated. Thanks everyone who helped. Now i'm going to install Luma3ds. I got 2 more question.

Can I format system and sd card now?
Is safe to update emunand to 11.0?
yes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte