How to update mario maker with Tubehax and spoof?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by bradkoro, Jan 17, 2016.

1. bradkoro
    OP

bradkoro Member

Newcomer
    Dec 22, 2015
    Canada
    I am running the latest spoof 5.5.1 with tubehax for my 5.3.2 console. I have a retail disc of maro maker so I can play online. I keep getting an error code 105-4207 for a title update. How can i update this title without using nusgrabber? thanks.

Last edited by bradkoro, Jan 17, 2016
  2. Slartibartfast42

Slartibartfast42 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 6, 2013
    United States
    Why can't you use nusgrabber? Disable Tubehax, use nusgrabber, reenable tubehax. Or do the disable/enable dance and just update the game normally. Those are your only choices.

3. woeuntous

woeuntous Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2016
    United States
    If he uses nusgrabber and wupinstaller, he doesn't need to disable tubehax

4. Net-KILLER

Net-KILLER computer says no

Oct 22, 2009
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    in a pineapple under the sea
    Wupinstaller is for offline install..
    Stop spreading false infos.

5. bradkoro
    OP

bradkoro Member

Newcomer
    Dec 22, 2015
    Canada
    Hey guys unfortunately I and everyone I know literally all have mac's so using nusgrabber is out of the option. That being said I diabled tubehax to try title update and it requires me to do a system update to be able to install that update. So I re-enabled tubehax and tried again, it doesnt ask for a system update when enabled but it is still giving me the same error code when trying to update. This is the only game that gave me trouble installing game title updates from disc copies that I own.

OK Guys!

So I managed to get a friend to download the title update with his PC and it successfully installed on my Wii u. I wonder if there will ever be an online database for these update files so you can easily download them without a program. Does anybody still know why it wouldn't update though? thanks, Thread Closed...................

Last edited by bradkoro, Jan 18, 2016
  6. Net-KILLER

Net-KILLER computer says no

Oct 22, 2009
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    in a pineapple under the sea
    You could use VMware or Virtualbox next time

7. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    What you could of done is> Use UWizard NUSDownloaderU tab, put in this code in the title.id box don't tick decrypt box, start download > 0005000E1018DC00 to download the latest Super Mario Maker update of NUS direct. Then put all those files on a fat32 formatted sd card in a folder called install, put it in your wiiu sd slot, delete your old SMM update file from the data settings on your wiiu, then run Wupinstaller twice go to the mii plaza room then leave it there for about 20mins for the update to install properly. That's it, if you check your data on your wiiu you should have the latest update for SMM ready to go!

This is just for future reference, in case anyone else is looking at this thread for the same answer, its quite easily solved! :)

Last edited by Reecey, Jan 19, 2016
    leorod199 likes this.
  8. xdeadxpoolx

xdeadxpoolx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 27, 2008
    United States
    I dont think that UWizard makes the correct files for Wupinstaller. Im having a similar problem, I cant use NUSGrabber because I cant install MSVC (nothing i can do about it either short of installing a new OS) Ive tried this route. It doesnt work. -No, decrypt files was not ticked.

9. bradkoro
    OP

bradkoro Member

Newcomer
    Dec 22, 2015
    Canada
    There was just another update yet again for mario maker. Ive managed to track down 2 friends who will send me the update file anytime. If anyone ever needs the update files for mario maker PM me.