Firmware How to update iSmart MM to work on DSi v1.4.2 Firmware

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
208-pro-mm.std.jpg

1) Download newest firmware (if you have not already)
2) Download the update (link below the video)
3) Copy the new _ismart folder to the root of your microsd card (replace the old one)
4) Put it into your 1.4.2 DSi and you are done
[/p]

[tv]259981-273[/tv]
How to update iSmart MM to work on DSi v1.4.2 Firmware
DSi v1.4.2 bypass

icon11.gif
1.4.2 Update File
icon42.gif
Youtube Video

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know you're just doing your job, but again, this video doesn't actually show anything that isn't immediately obvious from a paragraph of text.
These incredibly basic usage instructions still don't belong on the frontpage.

To be critical of the video itself, it would be much more informative to show the actual process on a PC screen than seeing your bed sheets and fiddling about with the unit.

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RupeeClock said:
I know you're just doing your job, but again, this video doesn't actually show anything that isn't immediately obvious from a paragraph of text.
These incredibly basic usage instructions still don't belong on the frontpage.

To be critical of the video itself, it would be much more informative to show the actual process on a PC screen than seeing your bed sheets and fiddling about with the unit.

Ok then, if u ppl want to see the actual screen copying, I do not mind. I will start doing that again after my iplayer update video (cuz I already recorded that one)

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
some people are visual learners and/or want to see something done before they do it. i don't see a problem with little instructional vids and i think they help the community as a whole. i will agree that not ever temptv vid needs a front page post, but that’s a different discussion because the current code sends all vids to the front page. if you want to bitch about that contact costello and ask for a change. haddad has no control over that.

-another world

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RoMee said:
how about making a master thread and group all these how to videos into that thread.
something like this http://gbatemp.net/t270687-flashcart-demonstrations

you can call it, Haddad's guides to updating flash carts.

easier to search and will quiet some of the grumpy tempers

And I think it's about time Haddad get his own subforum
you can call it Haddad TV.

Why are u guys always hating on me in my videos making in front page? Its useful and good information and I am not advertising anything or anybody. I am doing this for the ppl of GBATemp.Net only. And I am spending all my time for u guys. I just don't understand.......
mellow.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haddad said:
Why are u guys always hating on me in my videos making in front page? Its useful and good information and I am not advertising anything or anybody. I am doing this for the ppl of GBATemp.Net only. And I am spending all my time for u guys. I just don't understand.......
mellow.gif

it's called constructive criticism, well from me it's constructive criticism.
I see the negative post from other members and I was just trying to suggest a solution.
sure I've threw in a few failed jokes here and there (mostly about the products you reviewed), but not once did I say your videos is stupid or is not helpful.....I think
unsure.gif

and if I did I apologize

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality