How to update iSmart MM to work on DSi v1.4.2 Firmware

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by haddad, May 14, 2011.

1. haddad
    OP

Member haddad GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
  2. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    I know you're just doing your job, but again, this video doesn't actually show anything that isn't immediately obvious from a paragraph of text.
    These incredibly basic usage instructions still don't belong on the frontpage.

To be critical of the video itself, it would be much more informative to show the actual process on a PC screen than seeing your bed sheets and fiddling about with the unit.

3. haddad
    OP

Canada
    Ok then, if u ppl want to see the actual screen copying, I do not mind. I will start doing that again after my iplayer update video (cuz I already recorded that one)

4. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    some people are visual learners and/or want to see something done before they do it. i don't see a problem with little instructional vids and i think they help the community as a whole. i will agree that not ever temptv vid needs a front page post, but that’s a different discussion because the current code sends all vids to the front page. if you want to bitch about that contact costello and ask for a change. haddad has no control over that.

-another world

5. RoMee

Member RoMee ??

United States
    how about making a master thread and group all these how to videos into that thread.
    something like this http://gbatemp.net/t270687-flashcart-demonstrations

you can call it, Haddad's guides to updating flash carts.

easier to search and will quiet some of the grumpy tempers

And I think it's about time Haddad get his own subforum
    you can call it Haddad TV.

6. haddad
    OP

Canada
    Why are u guys always hating on me in my videos making in front page? Its useful and good information and I am not advertising anything or anybody. I am doing this for the ppl of GBATemp.Net only. And I am spending all my time for u guys. I just don't understand....... [​IMG]

7. RoMee

Member RoMee ??

United States
    it's called constructive criticism, well from me it's constructive criticism.
    I see the negative post from other members and I was just trying to suggest a solution.
    sure I've threw in a few failed jokes here and there (mostly about the products you reviewed), but not once did I say your videos is stupid or is not helpful.....I think [​IMG]
    and if I did I apologize