how to update emulators on m3 lite ?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by garry35, Dec 29, 2006.

1. garry35
    OP

garry35 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2006
    hi everybody and i hope everybody had a good christmas and wish everyone a very happy new year....

does anybody know how to update the builtin emulators on a m3 lite, are they stored in the firmware or can you just update them seperately from the firmware ?

also if the emulators are in the firmware does anybody know if some ppl have a hacked f/w with newer emu's than in the official ?

the emulators i am interested in is goomba or possible a better gba emulator, cos i notice that the builtin goomba is version 1.9

ps before some wise ass butts in and points out that the m3 has gba support already, READ THE QUESTION and NOTE i said BUILTIN...... [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    The emulators are built in.....they haven't been updated in a long long time, if they were they'd be on announcements when new firmwares come out. As for GBA, I have no idea what you're trying to say.

3. assassinz

assassinz Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!

Mar 17, 2003
    United States
    The Internet
    The built-in emulators can't be updated. But you can just get the latest versions of the seperate emulators and make a .gba file for each of them individually and then put them on your M3. [​IMG]

4. garry35
    OP

garry35 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2006

i was to trying to say or rather ask, if its possible to update th builtin emulators seperately instead of relying on firmware updates [​IMG]

5. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    like the above said, no you can't unless you have access to programmming/modifying their firmware. You can only run the actual updated emulators as a gba rom or ds rom (whatever you're trying to emulate) manually instead of relying on the built in interface.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice