how to update emulators on m3 lite ?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by garry35, Dec 29, 2006.

Dec 29, 2006
  1. garry35
    OP

Newcomer garry35 Member

United Kingdom
    hi everybody and i hope everybody had a good christmas and wish everyone a very happy new year....

does anybody know how to update the builtin emulators on a m3 lite, are they stored in the firmware or can you just update them seperately from the firmware ?

also if the emulators are in the firmware does anybody know if some ppl have a hacked f/w with newer emu's than in the official ?

the emulators i am interested in is goomba or possible a better gba emulator, cos i notice that the builtin goomba is version 1.9

ps before some wise ass butts in and points out that the m3 has gba support already, READ THE QUESTION and NOTE i said BUILTIN...... [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    The emulators are built in.....they haven't been updated in a long long time, if they were they'd be on announcements when new firmwares come out. As for GBA, I have no idea what you're trying to say.

3. assassinz

Member assassinz Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!

United States
    The built-in emulators can't be updated. But you can just get the latest versions of the seperate emulators and make a .gba file for each of them individually and then put them on your M3. [​IMG]

4. garry35
    OP

Newcomer garry35 Member

United Kingdom

i was to trying to say or rather ask, if its possible to update th builtin emulators seperately instead of relying on firmware updates [​IMG]

5. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    like the above said, no you can't unless you have access to programmming/modifying their firmware. You can only run the actual updated emulators as a gba rom or ds rom (whatever you're trying to emulate) manually instead of relying on the built in interface.