How to unzip nkit iso to iso with mono on macbook pro

jackgotgamez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I'm currently writing this on an m1 MacBook pro and I'm trying to play Mario Kart Wii on dolphin. I downloaded the .nkit.iso file and the nkit tool WITH wii partitions and I'm trying to convert the .nkit.iso to a regular iso file but it won't work. It keeps giving me an error on terminal when i try to convert with mono on my mac that says, "
Update partition *_940B57BB missing - Adding filler. It may be Recoverable." And I'm not joking when I say this, but I've been searching through the entire forum website and finding links to other .dat files for it to work from like .nkit.iso to iso and for some reason none of them work. My file is ok, but idk why it keeps giving me the error. Like I've literally done everything, but it's not working. I just want to play Mario Kart Wii on Dolphin emulator on my M1 MacBook Pro. Why is the process this hard to do? Can someone please help me with this and try to figure what I'm doing wrong or if I missed something? Thanks in advanced.

P.S heres a screenshot of what the error/terminal command gives me when I convert the file

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 7.05.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 7.05.57 PM.png
    267.7 KB · Views: 230

ekiMMike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you ever get a solution for this? I'm a newbie and also in this situation. I am thinking it is the .dat file is in a subfolder and running convert on the mac using mono (which is what I'm doing) is not recognizing the nkit folder structure. Perhaps you have to set up paths in the terminal session first? Like I said, I'm a newbie, so I am searching how to do this. Trial and error, I guess. Let me know if you were successful and how. Thanks, Mike

ekiMMike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you ever get a solution for this? I'm a newbie and also in this situation. I am thinking it is the .dat file is in a subfolder and running convert on the mac using mono (which is what I'm doing) is not recognizing the nkit folder structure. Perhaps you have to set up paths in the terminal session first? Like I said, I'm a newbie, so I am searching how to do this. Trial and error, I guess. Let me know if you were successful and how. Thanks, Mike

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1