1. Ghost92

Ghost92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Colombia
    Good. So far I only have to see how I examine and extract the .uasset and .uexp files

So far I have not had any luck with any tools. Umodel doesn't seem to recognize the audio source, only models, textures, and shaders.

upload_2020-11-23_12-48-36.png

2. destiny123

destiny123 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    LogPakFile: Display: DISABLING pak file index freezing (all must be true: HasPlatformInfo? false - TargetIs64Bit? unknown - NoRuntimeUnloading? true - Unencrypted? true, '' != 'Windows')
    LogPakFile: Display: Added 15832 files, 1308472825 bytes total, time 97.72s.
    LogPakFile: Display: Compression summary: 40.52% of original size. Compressed Size 962826221 bytes, Original Size 2376014210 bytes.
    LogPakFile: Display: Used compression formats (in priority order) 'Zlib, '
    LogPakFile: Display: Encryption - DISABLED
    LogPakFile: Display: Unreal pak executed in 98.124182 seconds

How to modify the compression format? I don't need Zlib

3. masagrator

OP masagrator The patches guy

Poland
    Dunno, never was interested because zlib is supported by default in all Switch UE4 games.

4. destiny123

destiny123 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Sorry, I need help.
    The original pak size is 2.3GB,
    After I modified and repackaged, the new pak size is 1.3GB, and the game does not work...

5. masagrator

Poland
    Well, this is how compression works. If it's not working, then issue lays in different place.

And check what you want to send before sending post.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I'm not helping with PC. If your pak file size matches size of unpacked assets and you want to get 1:1, then you want to get rid off compression, not change it. And you can do that by removing -compress command from cmd file

Ghost92 likes this.
  6. destiny123

destiny123 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    thank you very much

7. destiny123

destiny123 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    How to generate the same .sig file for pak?
    UnrealPak.exe ..\..\..\newpak.pak -Create=%1 -compress -sign ?

8. destiny123

destiny123 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    C:\Users\ly\Downloads\UnrealPakSwitchv6\UnrealPakSwitch>v9\2\3\UnrealPak.exe ..\..\..\newpak.pak -Create=C:\Users\ly\Downloads\UnrealPakSwitchv6\UnrealPakSwitch\lista.txt -compress
    LogModuleManager: Warning: ModuleManager: Unable to load module 'PlatformCrypto' - 0 instances of that module name found.
    LogModuleManager: Warning: ModuleManager: Unable to load module 'PlatformCryptoTypes' - 0 instances of that module name found.
    LogModuleManager: Warning: ModuleManager: Unable to load module 'PlatformCryptoOpenSSL' - 0 instances of that module name found.

Use v9 to package the pak file, but it prompts abnormal Unable to load module.
    What files need to be copied to UnrealPak files?

9. masagrator

Poland
    Signature is out of my scope as it was never used on Switch.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

10. destiny123

destiny123 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    DISABLING pak file index freezing (all must be true: HasPlatformInfo? false - TargetIs64Bit? unknown - NoRuntimeUnloading? true - Unencrypted? true, '' != 'Windows')

Sorry, excuse me, how can I fix this error?

11. masagrator

Poland
    Updated package to support v11 paks

12. Yanda

Yanda GBAtemp Regular

I'm trying to unpack BD2 final demo, but I'm getting a lot of errors and 0KB files.
    Looking at the log, it seems to be an error related to Zstd compression, is there a solution?

lista.txt
    Code:
    LogModuleManager: Warning: ModuleManager: Unable to load module 'PlatformCrypto'  - 0 instances of that module name found.
    LogModuleManager: Warning: ModuleManager: Unable to load module 'PlatformCryptoOpenSSL'  - 0 instances of that module name found.
    LogPakFile: Display: Using command line for crypto configuration
    LogPakFile: Display: Mount point ../../../
    LogPakFile: Display: "Engine/Content/Functions/Engine_MaterialFunctions02/Utility/BreakOutFloat2Components.uasset" offset: 0, size: 509 bytes, sha1: 46F329D88DCCF1453DB7E1D1F8280D30C1DFA064, compression: Zstd.
    LogPakFile: Display: "Engine/Content/Functions/Engine_MaterialFunctions01/Texturing/ScaleUVsByCenter.uasset" offset: 592, size: 606 bytes, sha1: 2401DD79F525A878BE6D8A6F21CCF6ECB1125D02, compression: Zstd.
    LogPakFile: Display: "SunriseTrial2-E/Content/Materials/BasicTextures/T_Sky_Blue.uasset" offset: 1280, size: 540 bytes, sha1: 950A40198AA6E13F49B4EF8386FBA0ABC3CE28EC, compression: Zstd.
    log
    Code:
    G:\xci\UE4\UnrealPakSwitch>v8.23\2\3\UnrealPak.exe G:\xci\UE4\UnrealPakSwitch\SunriseTrial2-E-Switch.pak -list  1>lista.txt
    G:\xci\UE4\UnrealPakSwitch>v8.23\2\3\UnrealPak.exe G:\xci\UE4\UnrealPakSwitch\SunriseTrial2-E-Switch.pak -extract ..\..\..\
    LogPaths: Warning: No paths for game localization data were specifed in the game configuration.
    LogPakFile: Display: Using command line for crypto configuration
    LogCompression: Error: FCompression::GetCompressionFormat - Unable to find a module or plugin for compression format Zstd
    LogCompression: Error: FCompression::GetCompressionFormat - Unable to find a module or plugin for compression format Zstd
    LogCompression: Error: FCompression::UncompressMemory - Failed to uncompress memory (509/880) from address 0000025C34734100 using format Zstd, this may indicate the asset is corrupt!
    LogPakFile: Display: Extracted "Engine/Content/Functions/Engine_MaterialFunctions02/Utility/BreakOutFloat2Components.uasset" to "..\..\..\Engine/Content/Functions/Engine_MaterialFunctions02/Utility/BreakOutFloat2Components.uasset" Offset 0.
    LogCompression: Error: FCompression::UncompressMemory - Failed to uncompress memory (863/1964) from address 0000025C3407E080 using format Zstd, this may indicate the asset is corrupt!
    LogPakFile: Display: Extracted "SunriseTrial2-E/Content/Movies/Maps/MAP_ND5200/MAP_ND5200_M02.usm" to "..\..\..\SunriseTrial2-E/Content/Movies/Maps/MAP_ND5200/MAP_ND5200_M02.usm" Offset -1599120128.
    LogCompression: Error: FCompression::UncompressMemory - Failed to uncompress memory (14537/65536) from address 0000025C33E41840 using format Zstd, this may indicate the asset is corrupt!
    LogPakFile: Display: Extracted "SunriseTrial2-E/Content/Movies/Maps/MAP_ND5200/MAP_ND5200_M03.usm" to "..\..\..\SunriseTrial2-E/Content/Movies/Maps/MAP_ND5200/MAP_ND5200_M03.usm" Offset -1596324448.
    LogPakFile: Display: Extracted "SunriseTrial2-E/Plugins/SunriseTrial2-E.upluginmanifest" to "..\..\..\SunriseTrial2-E/Plugins/SunriseTrial2-E.upluginmanifest" Offset -1155952832.
    LogPakFile: Display: Unreal pak executed in 212.536874 seconds
    bd2err.jpg

13. masagrator

Poland
    Code:
    Unable to find a module or plugin for compression format Zstd

as it states - it's using zstd, not zlib which is default compression method for UE4 games.
    What pak version is this?

Last edited by masagrator, Dec 25, 2020
  14. Yanda

Yanda GBAtemp Regular

According to check.cmd, it is v8.23.

15. IceLancerSR

IceLancerSR Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks i finally got things right. Unfortunatelly file is uexp so i cant change texture. My project failed. Love what u have done tho!

--EDIT
    OMG
    I finally figured out. I made my own project added extracted tng files in assets cooked them with UE and copied my uassets and uexp files and built into empty mod PAK with this tool.
    Love you man!

Posted final mod here
    https://www.nexusmods.com/seventhedayslonggone/mods/3
    Thank you for your tools!

Image is from preliminary test work, not final
    [​IMG]

Last edited by IceLancerSR, Jan 4, 2021
  16. Dominikanoul

Dominikanoul Newbie
    Newcomer

Argentina
  17. masagrator

Poland
    I don't think so.

18. Quina

Quina Newbie
    Newcomer

Can anyone inbox me link download unrealpak.exe , please? That engine so large size I cant install I dont have enough disk space.

19. MrVtR

MrVtR GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Hi,there is an fix to that issue? I think as the compression is different, wouldn't the tool be compatible in this case, right? I have the same error in the BD2 final demo (the first demo worked here to extract the files)
    The final demo is an v8.23 like @Yanda said above

20. Yanda

Yanda GBAtemp Regular

This tool is working correctly because it only happens on BD2.
    If you want to extract it correctly, you have to make it specially. Or ask someone who can write code for quickbms.
    I was able to extract it with my tool, but I can't publish it.:(
    Here is a note for the archives.
    Code:
    #baseinfo
    magic_offset "e1126f5a" from end to up
    version long
    start_offset longlong
    start_size longlong (not use)
    dir_root_length long (not use)
    dir_root_name string (not use)
    file_length long

#fileinfo file_length loop
    name_length long (32bit utf16le, 16bit utf8)
    file_offset longlong
    zsize longlong
    zip long
    hash 20
    chunks long

#chunks loop (zip = 1)
    chunk_offset longlong
    chunk_end longlong

ENCRYPTED char (bool)
    chunk_size long

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - unpack, repack, Unreal