Hacking How to unlink NNID and kind of reset the console without losing A9LH/LUMA

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, Im going to be selling my 3DS and I want to know how can I unlink my NNID and sort of reset it so all my data is gone but the luma and a9lh hack stays on.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
System Format.

Note that while this will not erase Luma or A9LH, it *will* erase any titles installed on SD, including FBI.

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
System Format is a misnomer. It merely erases user data from NAND and the appropriate subdirectory in the "Nintendo 3DS" directory on the SD card.

It will remove FBI and other installed titles, though.

I would have to reinject FBI then through health and system correct?

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So fbi injected will stay?
Thats awesome, and I dont care about losing the games/data Im selling it but I need the a9lh and luma to stay.

Altairseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes, injected FBI will remain even after format, but still instaling the standalone cia after formatting would be best, as its a newer version, and can update itself.

Personaly i never remove the injected fbi after i'm done settiings things up, so the console always has a way of instaling cias.

Last edited by Altairseven,

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me guess why: Someone here charged extra 20$ for a hacked device?

No, I did it myself. Im just selling it to someone who I told I have luma and a9lh installed so I didnt want to format lose it and then lose the sale

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes, injected FBI will remain even after format, but still instaling the standalone cia after formatting would be best, as its a newer version, and can update itself.

Personaly i never remove the injected fbi after i'm done settiings things up, so the console always has a way of instaling cias.

SAme I never restore the health app lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good