Homebrew How to uninstall games that were installed through a .cia?

AngeloWinter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello!!!!!:D
Recently (approximately 2 weeks) I decided to install the homebrew channel and other utilities using the 3dshacksguide.
After finishing the guide, I decided to install a game through FBI since I discovered that the freeshop was no longer working, the game installed was Pokemon Omega Ruby from the US region.

Yesterday I finished the history of the game and I would like to uninstall it from the console since I do not have much space in the SD, the problem is that I do not know if I can uninstall it from the system menu since the game was installed through a .cia, and I read on some pages with publications from 2016 to 2018 that they must be uninstalled from Emunand (I don't have this installed) or something like that and others say press R on the FBI to uninstall it there.
Could someone tell me the most current method to uninstall games?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!!!!!:D
Recently (approximately 2 weeks) I decided to install the homebrew channel and other utilities using the 3dshacksguide.
After finishing the guide, I decided to install a game through FBI since I discovered that the freeshop was no longer working, the game installed was Pokemon Omega Ruby from the US region.

Yesterday I finished the history of the game and I would like to uninstall it from the console since I do not have much space in the SD, the problem is that I do not know if I can uninstall it from the system menu since the game was installed through a .cia, and I read on some pages with publications from 2016 to 2018 that they must be uninstalled from Emunand (I don't have this installed) or something like that and others say press R on the FBI to uninstall it there.
Could someone tell me the most current method to uninstall games?
Just get a bigger SD card

Reactions: AngeloWinter

AngeloWinter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have a 32 GB SD, but it's almost full because I had games installed before installing homebrew.
To uninstall games, I can use the system menu or FBI.
There is no need to use an Emunand or something similar, right?

PS: Thanks for the help:)

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 32 GB SD, but it's almost full because I had games installed before installing homebrew.

I'm using a 128GB card with no problems

MrHaqs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Yes. Emunand is obsolete and has been for quite some time, don't worry about it just go ahead and uninstall.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse