Hacking How to unhack a 3DS

DarkOrb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,

I hacked the 3DS of my little brother with a9lh and Luma3DS. Now he got paranoid because the banwave and want me to unhack his 3DS. Is there any way to do so?

Thanks in advance.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Removing A9LH is a very bad idea. Nintendo might already have him flagged to be banned if/when there's another banwave, even if you remove A9LH now. If you remove A9LH now and then get banned later, you will have no way to unban the 3DS if/when that happens. To minimize your risk of a ban while retaining the ability to unban yourself in case you do get banned, you should follow these steps if you have not already done so:
There have been reports of a wave of bans being handed out to CFW users by Nintendo. To protect yourself, please do the following steps before starting this guide:
  1. Go to System Settings, then “Internet Settings”, then “SpotPass”, then “Sending of System Information”
  2. Disable the “Sending of System Information” option
  3. Exit the System Settings
  4. Go to your Friend’s List (the Face Icon in the top row of your Home Menu)
    • If you receive an error and are kicked out of the menu, the Friend’s List setting is already disabled
  5. Go to the Friend’s List settings, then “Friend Notification Settings”, then “Show friends what you’re playing”
  6. Disable the “Show friends what you’re playing” option
  7. Exit your Friend’s List
It is also recommended that you follow this guide to update from A9LH to B9S. This is required in order to be able to use newer versions of Luma3DS: https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s

Last edited by Lacius,

DarkOrb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's a very fair point. But the problem is, my brother really want to get rid of this hack. It's stupid I know, but he will accept the possibility to have an unfixable lifetime ban. I can't think of a good reason why, but he's very serious about it.

So, again, I have to ask. Is there a way to unhack his 3DS.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a very fair point. But the problem is, my brother really want to get rid of this hack. It's stupid I know, but he will accept the possibility to have an unfixable lifetime ban. I can't think of a good reason why, but he's very serious about it.

So, again, I have to ask. Is there a way to unhack his 3DS.
If you're set on removing A9LH, you can use SafeA9LHInstaller to do it. All illegitimate titles, such as FBI, freeShop, pirated games, etc. will no longer work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol