1. THEDOCTOR81

THEDOCTOR81 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    If you mean "Users" instead of "accounts" I have not, however I can. My progress is nothing to worry about. I can always edit my save files to put me back to where I was progress wise. That seems like the only way to go at this point.

2. THEDOCTOR81

THEDOCTOR81 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So I have just deleted all the Users except for one that had to be there to make the new User. I made the new User and deleted the old one, rebooted my system, ran Haxchi, HBL, ran the whole unban process, and I'm getting the same error I got before when I go and Link the User to a NNID (102-2812)

3. THEDOCTOR81

THEDOCTOR81 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Do you think that it's banning me because I have Homebrew Channel Launcher on there, but I deleted the user I purchased it on?
    Hm maybe it's banning me because I deleted the NNID associated to it? Lol oopsy. Should I use the old serial ID to relink it to the NNID I bought it on, or do you think it will ban me before I can even relink the old User to the NNID?

4. SuinkaiVS

SuinkaiVS GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    It shouldn't. Maybe you have an OTP ban. In that case you'll need a second console and mocha to redirect the second OTP

THEDOCTOR81 likes this.
  5. THEDOCTOR81

THEDOCTOR81 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    OTP ban? Is that related to this thread at all or do I need to find another one to get help? There is something about an otp.bin somewhere after a quick Google search, but I know nothing about that. :unsure:

6. SuinkaiVS

Canada
    OTP is required in encryption and decryption of NAND, but Nintendo can ban it to prevent unbanning. You can redirect another one that is unbanned to play online again tho.

THEDOCTOR81 likes this.
  7. THEDOCTOR81

THEDOCTOR81 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So the only way to get me back online is to buy another Wii U? All because I was using Keyboard and Mouse to play Splatoon (which does NOT give any advantage at ALL. It's very hard and I would not recommend it. Went from my usual S+ 90 down to S 50). I am open for suggestions and willing to try anything other than buying a new one. Yes it's only around 130 bucks US on Amazon, but I was probably banned for one of the stupidest reasons out there...

After looking, I found this. Is that what you are talking about? It looks too easy lol. Yes it's the wrong error code, but it seems to talk about the same thing to me. I don't really know. I'm no hacker at all.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  8. SuinkaiVS

Canada
    Yeah, that is what i meant. Good luck unbanning :wink:

THEDOCTOR81 likes this.
  9. THEDOCTOR81

THEDOCTOR81 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Alright great. Thanks for everything! Hope it works! Will try tomorrow. :grog::grog::grog:

10. Magician539

Magician539 Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Ive tried many different serial ids and each time i try to create a nnid it says online services for this console cannot be used the error code I get is 102-2812. Pls help

11. Alexdrii

Alexdrii Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Did you press the X and Y button when deleting your account?

12. lasaga

lasaga Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I have CBHC, do you know a way around this?

13. Sam69420

Sam69420 Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hi. Will this work with a console with eShop ban?

14. Sam69420

Sam69420 Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    NVM it works. Wii U 5.5.3

15. Magician539

Magician539 Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    yep I did as shown in the description i just get that error message

16. Brad280

Brad280 Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Alright, I've tried this multiple times, and seems I have an OTP ban. Can anyone here help?

17. NicoGamez

NicoGamez Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    9. When the Gamepad is synched, go to your user and it will say: “You cannot use this Nintendo Network ID on this console”

· While the error message is onscreen, hold down the X button AND Y button, and tap “OK.”

· You will receive a message that the NNID link has been removed. Tap “OK” to access the HOME Menu.

· The account can now be used as a local account (no NNID association), re-linked to the same NNID, or deleted.​

here it says "re-linked to the same NNID" but here

10. Create a new Nintendo Account (do not worry, all your games and save files will be safe) and link it to your user without NNID.

it says "create a new nintendo account and link it to your user without NNID" so can I re-link my old NNID or do I HAVE TO create a new one?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  18. joncrossing

joncrossing Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm getting 102-2812 and uh, I can't do anything. I can't find anything etc. Any help?

Phander likes this.
  19. Phander

Phander Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    so theres is a comment that say how to reapair the otp but i dont realy know how to do it so, this page doesn´t have a chat?

20. zantzue

zantzue GBAtemp Regular

I followed this guide and it seems to work as it is supposed to. I never got banned from any game or the eshop either but I wanted to try something. I have 4 consoles on wich I have a legal/proper (downloaded from the eshop) Brain Training DS game. I have another console that is not hacked and doesn't have a DS game. So this is what I did:

1- Enter http://u.wiidb.de/ and run the exploit.
    2- Run Mocha.
    3- Use Ftpiiu Everywhere, copy sys_prod.xml file, edit it by using the same ID of another console I own since 2014 (with free Brain Training game) and put the copy back (overwrite the file on the console).
    4- Exit Ftpiiu Everywhere and shut down the console.
    5- Switch on the console, synchronize the gamepad and remove NNID link from my mii.

After that and this is the point.

6- I tried to link aprevious NNID on the console but I couldn't even though it's the same NNID I use with the original console (the console I can download Brain Training for free).

I also tried with a new NNID, entered the eshop but the game is not for free. It seems to me that there is another piece of information (MAC address??), not only the ID, that has to be changed if I want to download it for free.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (COMPLETE, GUIDE), UNBAN