1. Dilfie_Elandrin

Newcomer

Canada
    Hello? Can anyone help me with something?

2. Dilfie_Elandrin

Newcomer

Canada
    If I only changed one number of my serial ID, can I change it back and have access to my old accounts?

3. SuinkaiVS

SuinkaiVS GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    yes, as long as you remember wich number it was

Dilfie_Elandrin likes this.
  4. Redsquirrel

Redsquirrel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hi all. My wii u was banned a while back - i bought another wii u and have been using that.

However i have a lot of stuff i purchased on my original wii u and want access to it.

Is it possible that a system transfer to the 2nd wii u will "unban" my account? Someone said system transfer to the newer wii u and then back to the original should unban as well? will my NNID still work if i system transfer? (i assume that was banned?)

thanks

5. Redsquirrel

Redsquirrel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nevermind followed the OPs guide and got my wii u unbanned =)

6. ExploitTnT

ExploitTnT Devy | YT: DevRin | dev_settings

Austria
    Do i still need to unistall cbhc or can i now do it while having it

7. ExploitTnT

ExploitTnT Devy | YT: DevRin | dev_settings

Austria
    how did you do it with cbhc?

8. THEDOCTOR81

THEDOCTOR81 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I don't know if this has been answered yet, or if this is still active here...

..But let's just say one got banned, and wanted to do this on their console, but they had Homebrew Launcher Channel installed on their menu screen (meaning they purchased a vDS game and put HBL on top of it). I see that it says that all of your saved data will be fine, but the vDS games are assigned by NNID, right? So I would have to buy another vDS game to install HBL because I would have lost that NNID, right?

Or could this possibly brick my Wii U if I did this due to the fact that I have HBL installed? I read something about how you had to keep that NNID account on the device or it WILL brick.

Sorry if that made no sense at all or if this was answered already lol.

Help?

EDIT:
    I have Haxchi installed as well

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  9. SuinkaiVS

Canada
    No, once purchased it works fine unless you delete the NNID associated to it, even if it's banned.

THEDOCTOR81 likes this.
  10. THEDOCTOR81

THEDOCTOR81 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Alright.

Sorry I know it said it there, but I just want to get this right...

"The account can now be used as a local account (no NNID association), re-linked to the same NNID, or deleted." So I can use the same NNID that was banned before, and it will work fine? No error message when I try to go online? I kind of wanted to have the one NNID so I could keep the vDS game, or does it not matter since I installed the Homebrew Launcher Channel over top of it?

:wacko::huh:

11. SuinkaiVS

Canada
    No, the NNID is associated to the console (serial number) and user. However, if you don't delete the user you should be fine. If you want online again you'll have to crate a new NNID.

THEDOCTOR81 likes this.
  12. THEDOCTOR81

THEDOCTOR81 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks a ton!

13. SuinkaiVS

Canada
    No problem :)

THEDOCTOR81 likes this.
  14. THEDOCTOR81

THEDOCTOR81 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hm I've done this before, and it worked, but now I am going back to do it again, and it still says that my console is banned (102-2812).

(Now before all of you pour in with the hate, saying "oh he didn't learn the first time, so it serves him right that it's banned for good" or whatever, I've been only using Homebrew etc for the HID to VPAD because my controller is busted (left analog stick is stuck). I got the replacement parts for it etc, and when I went to open the Gamepad to do the repairs, I noticed that a white wire (that I needed to take out) was integrated into the circuit board of the analog stick board on the old broken pieces' side, so I couldn't replace it right away until I bought one of the wires. Nintendo bans be every day I use the HID to VPAD)

I don't know if Nintendo sold me a fake Wii U or whatever, but that's not the point. I've followed the steps to this guide very carefully, and when I go to link a new NNID, it gives me the 102-2812, and proceeds to tell me that the NNID link has been canceled. I've tried this 3 times now, and I'm stuck.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks a lot!

15. THEDOCTOR81

THEDOCTOR81 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I've been reading around, and it seems like you have to pick a unique serial ID for the unban to work. Is there anyway to confirm this? If so, am I just picking banned serial IDs by chance?

16. SuinkaiVS

Canada
    The best way to do this is by ading 1 to your actual serial

THEDOCTOR81 likes this.
  17. THEDOCTOR81

THEDOCTOR81 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Well let's just say that I've had to change it so many times that it is way off the original ... Could I just use one that someone else used? With 1 number changed of course.
    EDIT: Wait the serial ID is on the back of the Wii U, correct? JWxxxxxxxx x

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  18. THEDOCTOR81

THEDOCTOR81 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Just tried adding 1, 2, 4, and 7 to it, but I can not add a NNID to the Mii. Still gives me the same 102-2812. It's strange because I've used this method quite a few times without problems. I have been doing the same thing every time and now it gives me different results.

EDIT: I'm using Haxchi when I start up (with Quick Start Menu) to launch HBC, holding "A" to boot into HBC, loading Mocha CFW (version 0.2 by dimok), then loading FTPiiU_Everywhere (v 0.2 by Dimok)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I'm using Haxchi when I start up (with Quick Start Menu) to launch HBC, holding "A" to boot into HBC, loading Mocha CFW (version 0.2 by dimok), then loading FTPiiU_Everywhere (v 0.2 by Dimok)

Then on the PC side (Windows 7 64-bit) I run FileZilla off a USB, hit "Quick connect" with the IP of the Wii U, go into slc\config and edit the sys_prod.xml with Notepad. I copy the edited .xml back to the Wii U by clicking and dragging it to the Wii U's old .xml.

I don't know what I am doing wrong. Any feedback would be great!

EDIT: I don't think it matters, but I'm running Homebrew Launcher v1.3 by Dimok

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  19. THEDOCTOR81

THEDOCTOR81 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Sorry lot's of questions
    U2.png U.png
    But is it alright that when I drag the edited .xml (black) to the Wii U sides' .xml (red), the date still reads 1970 (Green) even though the edited .xml file has today's date (yellow)?

20. SuinkaiVS

Canada
    Yes, this is normal. About not creating a new nnid, it's weird. Have you tried deleting accounts?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (COMPLETE, GUIDE), UNBAN