Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
surewynaut said:
Alright, thanks.

However, my DSi is V1.4.1U and my M3i does not work on it... will this fix it?
No.

I wanted to answer just the same.

But one-word-postings aren't allowed and I'm a good boy.
tpi.gif

surewynaut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My firmware cable is busted (or at least I think). Doesn't want to flash anymore, no matter what I do. I heard that if you stick in the flashcart into a DSLite, it allows power into it, but I don't have one ._.

Oh well.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Sahret

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have got the M3i Zero (non GMP-Z003 version) and the latest 3DS update (V2.2.0-4E). Therefore i can't use my M3i-Zero anymore. Will i be able to use it again if i turn my M3i Zero into R4i RTS?

Thanks.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have got the M3i Zero (non GMP-Z003 version) and the latest 3DS update (V2.2.0-4E). Therefore i can't use my M3i-Zero anymore. Will i be able to use it again if i turn my M3i Zero into R4i RTS?

Thanks.
Not really to be honest with you. This is only a Kernel replacement, but the R4i RTS Kernel is the same as the iTouch and Touchpod, as well is from the M3 Team and has not updated since the M3 Team is dead. As well this will not make the M3i Zero work on any of the latest 3DS nor DSi firmware updates.
If you want to play some of the latest games I suggest investing in one of these lovely cards; R4i Gold. Acekard 2i, EZ-Flash Vi, Supercard DSTwo (You don't have to buy from that site, I just like that site myself and always suggest it to people.) Or use YSM3.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I did an edit on the main post, but I also post this here
A message from Densetsu

PLEASE READ: I can no longer recommend the M3 Real / M3i Zero flashcarts, nor can I recommend the TouchPod or M3 Sakura firmware anymore. Since M3i Zero was revised to GMP-Z003, it has locked out most custom firmware (such as WoodM3), effectively destroying any chance of the flashcart ever receiving any third-party support from independent coders. The M3 team is no longer active; the most updated version of the firmware is over a year old. Many of the previously-working features no longer function properly, and most ROMs released after March 2011 won't load on M3 Sakura or TouchPod anymore. There won't be any more support for this card.

For anyone considering getting an M3i Zero, save yourself some headache and get yourself an Acekard 2i with akAIO instead. It's way cheaper than any of the M3 cards and it has much better support (Normmatt and Smiths are boss). You can even get the full M3 Sakura experience on the Acekard 2i if you use MAIO.

For what it's worth, thanks, M3 team. Your flashcart was awesome when you supported it, but now it's one of the worst flashcarts around.

-Den

I really hope more people read this now

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This is soooo sad. I wish they came out with a bad ass new update.
I know what you mean! I actually feel bad about the card going this way myself. I really enjoyed Sakura and iTouch, both still looked great and ran perfectly back in the day.

Reactions: 1 person

demitrius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the new version (nor a Zero), but thanks to the likes of retrogamefan, I can still enjoy newer games so it's not a full loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night