How to turn off intro music/noise on a bluetooth speaker?

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 8,070
  • Replies 5
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I received this (black colour) today and I quite like it but annoying it makes a loud rockus every time it's turned on. So, how can I go about disabling this "feature"?

The only way that looks like any chance of opening it up is at the bottom though it seems to be really well built and sturdy so I dunno.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
This video shows how to open a bluetooth speaker like this.

The problem is which cable I'd have to cut to turn off that annoying loud noise.

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure it's not "cut the cable to turn off the noise." It's a computer in itself, you'd need to reprogram the microcontroller.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I received this (black colour) today and I quite like it but annoying it makes a loud rockus every time it's turned on. So, how can I go about disabling this "feature"?

The only way that looks like any chance of opening it up is at the bottom though it seems to be really well built and sturdy so I dunno.
And that sound only happens when you turn it on?
You could probably use some simple circuitry to disable the speaker output for a short time when powered on, but that's beyond my knowledge.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
the easiest way:
put a ON\OFF switch between the speaker and the circuit.
before you turn on the bluetooth thing, you press your new switch to cut the speaker circuit and manually turn it on after the thing shutted up
you can use an "hold" switch, where the circuit gets interrupted while you hold it

Last edited by migles,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans