ROM Hack Question How to transfert legit profile from an hacked 6.0.1 to patched 6.2 legit console ?

Nin_mania

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello Everyone,

I've got a compatible switch for hacking on firmware 6.0.1, i've tested nx-atmosphere's dongle and it's booting well, no modification no sort ever for the moment.
This Switch has all my profiles / account / e-shop that i want to tranfert to my new patched Switch v6.2, for online and legit stuff.

• Should i update hackable switch and use the official transfert tool ?
    • With OTA or ChoiduJOUR (for efuses) ? Ban risk for using Choidujour just once ?
  • Here is another solution ? (The v6.2 is really a pain in the ...)
  • Could i use another way to transfert my saves, etc .. ?
    • Like using a DNS that spoofing my firmware version just for the profile transfert ?
PS: Forgive me if I am in the wrong section, it seems to be the best place for this question.

Thank you very much for your time.

Nin_mania

Last edited by Nin_mania,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone,

I've got a compatible switch for hacking on firmware 6.0.1, i've tested nx-atmosphere's dongle and it's booting well, no modification no sort ever for the moment.
This Switch has all my profiles / account / e-shop that i want to tranfert to my new patched Switch v6.2, for online and legit stuff.

• Should i update hackable switch and use the official transfert tool ?
    • With OTA or ChoiduJOUR (for efuses) ? Ban risk for using Choidujour just once ?
  • Here is another solution ? (The v6.2 is really a pain in the ...)
  • Could i use another way to transfert my saves, etc .. ?
    • Like using a DNS that spoofing my firmware version just for the profile transfert ?
PS: Forgive me if I am in the wrong section, it seems to be the best place for this question.

Thank you very much for your time.

Nin_mania
A system transfer is probably your best bet. For updating, use the homebrew application ChoiDujourNX since your console is going to be hacked and full of CFW/homebrew anyways.

Reactions: Nin_mania

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup