How to transfer games from psn account to another ?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Cecilmax, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Cecilmax
    OP

Cecilmax GBAtemp Regular

Mar 7, 2015
    Canada
    Hi guys,

I just read some tutorials about how to access different psn store using two memory card, instead of format my main memory card.

I also read, if I buy a game from psn store with user account #2, if I transfer the game to my first memory card, the game would not run ??

There is a way to make it run ? there is a lot of games on internet available and they don't seem to be tied to any user account ...

What I am trying to do is to buy a second memory card and create a jpn account to buy some jpn games I would like, but once I bought it, I would like to transfer it to my first memory card..

There is always the issue of firmware version but I read somewhere a trick to download a game from psn store without have to update to the latest version. We just need to buy it on pc on psn store and by just login into psn account the game will start download automatically. In that case we can stay on 3.60 version.

Last edited by Cecilmax, Mar 21, 2017
  2. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Your information is really outdated.

For one, you can't connect to PSN at all on 3.60 period. You can't download anything from PSN on your Vita anymore. The only way to transfer legitimate content is via a PS3. See the noob section for more information on that.

Secondly, you can just backup your JPN games using Vitamin or maidump and install them on your US account. This is because Vita game backups are decrypted games, which lets us run them on any account regardless of region or anything.

3. Dr. Dew

Dr. Dew GBAtemp Regular

Oct 31, 2015
    Sudan
    Khartoum
    So I used Adrenaline to access the PSP store to download some PSP games I purchased to my vita and it actually worked! The only thing is it did not create a bubble on my vita of the PSP games but they were available to play in Adrenaline
    and ARK. Hope this can help you in some way

4. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    How is this possible? The psp access to psn has been dropped for months now from what I heard.:blink:

5. Dr. Dew

Dr. Dew GBAtemp Regular

Oct 31, 2015
    Sudan
    Khartoum
    I used my credentials and logged in to the store in Adrenaline and was able to access my downloads list and download the titles I owned.

6. Pandaxclone2

Pandaxclone2 Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist

Aug 17, 2015
    Australia
    noun; a particular place or position.
    I was able to do the same with my US account on Adrenaline. I even bought a few games from there.