ROM Hack How to transfer from Pokemon Black to Pokemon X on CFW?

ShinLarc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to download the pokebank at all in my updated CFW console on my EMUnand. How can I transfer my Pokemon from Black to my X version without using the Poketransporter? Is there another way or method I could use perhaps?

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use twlsavetool to get a dump of your black save, use any save manager to get a dump of your x save, use pokegen to extract pk5s of the pokemon you want to transfer, and use pkhex to import pk5s to your gen 6 save file.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

try ciangel or freeshop they'll let u download it for sure
The poketransporter still checks if you have subscribed to the bank, and even if it didn't, you still have to pay to actually access the bank.

ShinLarc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twlsavetool wont let me dump my save because I dont have pokebank or pokedream radar intalled. What do I do now?

ShinLarc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using a DS cart version of my Pokemon Black and I am trying to extract the save. So I can transfer to my bank. It doesn't seem to be working though. It says "missing target file". Is there something else I could use to get my Black save from teh cart or another method of doing this?

fmhugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am using a DS cart version of my Pokemon Black and I am trying to extract the save. So I can transfer to my bank. It doesn't seem to be working though. It says "missing target file". Is there something else I could use to get my Black save from teh cart or another method of doing this?
FBI Cia installer
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-fbi-open-source-cia-installer.386433/
And TWL save tool can dump NDS saves
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-twlsavetool-v1-0.412887/

Reactions: cvskid

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twlsavetool wont let me dump my save because I dont have pokebank or pokedream radar intalled. What do I do now?
Just install Dream Radar. If you can't find a copy to pirate, then at least a $10 eShop card will give you enough for Dream Radar AND Fieldrunners

ShinLarc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the dreamRadar .CIA and the game loads up but when I hit START I get an error screen. I have no idea on what to do now :( Can't even get the TWL save tool to work because of this -.- Missing target file every time!

ShinLarc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im getting somewhere now lol

Okay well im trying to figure out how to extract pk5s of the pokemon? Can someone help me out here on these last steps?

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im getting somewhere now lol

Okay well im trying to figure out how to extract pk5s of the pokemon? Can someone help me out here on these last steps?
Open your gen5 save file with PKHeX, Tools->Data->Dump Boxes or just drag and drop to another window of PKHeX loaded with your Gen6 save

ShinLarc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I be able to rip a save from a legit Gen 3 cart? Or are yall using a save from a ROM? Any ideas?

oibaffus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a similar problem: I would like to export a lot of Pokemon from a Diamond save to XY/ORAS. The Diamond save was dumped from an original cartridge a while ago (a few years probably), but can't remember with what kind of tool, I only know I used an Acekard to dump it. Unfortunately I don't have the cartridge anymore to try using one of the newer tools.
I can open the save with DeSmuME and actually had to use the emulators' savestate in order to open the save in PokeGen. But I haven't found a way to export multiple Pokemon at once or dump complete Boxes from PokeGen.
PKHeX doesn't seem to like the save (it loads, but all Pokemon slots are just red images and the application crashes when I try to do something).

Any possibility to fix the save (probably just the wrong format)?
Or is there another tool to achieve what I want?

Thx.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ♫ Mama hully gully, Papa hully gully, Baby hully gully too:rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ♫ Mama hully gully, Papa hully gully, Baby hully gully too ♫ :rofl2: