How To Transfer a Save From Pkmn oras To .cia?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Simiaraichu, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Simiaraichu
    OP

Simiaraichu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2014
    Algeria
    Hello guys!Excuse me for my bad english and excuse me if i spamm topics.
    I got Pokémon Alpha Saphire on my gateway and my save is advanced (i am at the point when u must battle kyogre ) and i installed the cia on my n3ds.I got savedatafiler and i want to know how to transfer my save to the cia because i exported it already (when i launch pokemon AS i got save corrupted,i guess it's logic).
    I read guydes and searched on google and the only guides are to edit saves and for card 1 games .Ty guys!

2. Scarlet

Scarlet It's Basically Christmas

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Scarlet is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Middleish North-Left
    You need to delete the secure value before you import the save. I think you press R + X when you have Alpha Sapphire selected. It says on the top screen of SaveDataFiler.

3. Sliter

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    well I think ypu can gent nintendo save transfer, I don't remind the name...
    then you open the GW game like it was a retail card and use this app to tranfer the save
    remeber to backup to don't have loss if something goes bad XD

4. Simiaraichu
    OP

Simiaraichu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2014
    Algeria
    Okay thx guys
    EDIT:It works but becuz of me,i exported wrong save and lost my save.Not a problem,i just edited my save to fit with my last save :D
    Ty

Last edited by Simiaraichu, Mar 23, 2016