Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
MasterHand300 said:
bebs said:
sorry for mistakes, i was asking for a pack of patches instead of downloading from his server....

i downloaded some patches and though that was quite long. but thanks for sharing guys

That's ok

I Should really Tell Theses People How to download the textures in the videos on the first post

robal12345

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
MasterHand300 said:
I Should really Tell Theses People How to download the textures in the videos on the first post

Well, it is pretty self-explanatory if you get the SZS Modifier app, so I don't think you need to bother. Besides, an updated tutorial vid should be coming soon with that information anyways if people can't figure out how to work the patch system.

EDIT: But actually, the guide you posted up in the first post is pretty good. Nice work!

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
robal12345 said:
MasterHand300 said:

Well, it is pretty self-explanatory if you get the SZS Modifier app, so I don't think you need to bother. Besides, an updated tutorial vid should be coming soon with that information anyways if people can't figure out how to work the patch system.

EDIT: But actually, the guide you posted up in the first post is pretty good. Nice work!

Thanks

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
MasterHand300 said:
robal12345 said:
MasterHand300 said:

Thanks

Just Added How To add Downloaded Patches
grog.gif

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
darkdsguy said:
AWESOME! ther's something similar for SSBB that the Syntax Error Team left behind after being chased by Nintendo
Though many people believed that this is what happened, I don't believe it for a second.

1. It doesn't make sense when there are worse things at large (Piracy, softmodding etc)

2. It was most likely ]SE['s webhost that shutted them down, fearing that Nintendo might pull a lawsuit on them.

3. As far as I know, there is no proof that Nintendo has ever sent ]SE[ a ceased and desist letter.

Anyway, I'm happy with the textures that're already in the game, and am too lazy to hack it into a backup copy so I'll probably use it in the near future when I want to mess with the game's look. Anyway, congrats to Chadderz for making something useful for the community.

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
ChaosBoi said:
darkdsguy said:
AWESOME! ther's something similar for SSBB that the Syntax Error Team left behind after being chased by Nintendo
Though many people believed that this is what happened, I don't believe it for a second.

1. It doesn't make sense when there are worse things at large (Piracy, softmodding etc)

2. It was most likely ]SE['s webhost that shutted them down, fearing that Nintendo might pull a lawsuit on them.

3. As far as I know, there is no proof that Nintendo has ever sent ]SE[ a ceased and desist letter.

Anyway, I'm happy with the textures that're already in the game, and am too lazy to hack it into a backup copy so I'll probably use it in the near future when I want to mess with the game's look. Anyway, congrats to Chadderz for making something useful for the community.

Wow Your Lazy
wtf.gif

robal12345

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ChaosBoi said:

I have to say, I also think it doesn't make sense that Nintendo would go after ]SE[ for harmless Brawl modding, it's not like they were asking people to pay for their work or affecting Nintendo's profits or anything stupid like that. Unfortunately, there's no full clarification on the matter, is there?

Either way, neither me nor Chadderz are particularly scared that Nintendo are going to chase us for MKWii texture modding, I'll be seriously surprised if they do.

But anyways, I hope you'll join us in texture modding in the future, (and Chadderz says "You're welcome", too!)

QUOTE(MasterHand300 @ Feb 27 2009, 10:24 PM) Wow Your Lazy
wtf.gif

And you're not? That was a lazy and small response
tongue.gif

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
robal12345 said:
ChaosBoi said:

I have to say, I also think it doesn't make sense that Nintendo would go after ]SE[ for harmless Brawl modding, it's not like they were asking people to pay for their work or affecting Nintendo's profits or anything stupid like that. Unfortunately, there's no full clarification on the matter, is there?

Either way, neither me nor Chadderz are particularly scared that Nintendo are going to chase us for MKWii texture modding, I'll be seriously surprised if they do.

But anyways, I hope you'll join us in texture modding in the future, (and Chadderz says "You're welcome", too!)

MasterHand300 said:
Wow Your Lazy
wtf.gif

tongue.gif

Haha
mad.gif

Posts merged

robal12345 said:
QUOTE(ChaosBoi @ Feb 27 2009, 12:03 PM) Though many people believed that this is what happened, I don't believe it for a second.

QUOTE(MasterHand300 @ Feb 27 2009, 10:24 PM)
Wow Your Lazy
wtf.gif

tongue.gif

Haha
mad.gif

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
WB3000 said:

One Thing What Is With All The Links

This Is On Wiiso.com when i go to get a wii game there is link 40 of them what is with it can't we just have one link

robal12345

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
WB3000 said:
Easy to do with mass mirror services. Upload once, and they send the files to each individual site.
wink.gif

Sweet, I didn't even know something like that existed. (Guess I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to uploading to mirrors
tongue.gif
)

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
robal12345 said:
WB3000 said:
Easy to do with mass mirror services. Upload once, and they send the files to each individual site.
wink.gif

Sweet, I didn't even know something like that existed. (Guess I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to uploading to mirrors
tongue.gif
)

LOL And i thought you were smart
rolleyes.gif

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
robal12345 said:
MasterHand300 said:
Your Really good At Your Come Backs

You're not supposed to tell people that
tongue.gif

Unless you were being sarcastic
dry.gif

lol i think i no how you devised your blue shell trail kart code you didn't use tom nooks item behivor codes you used yoshifarts drop item code ohh and im the mod of the call of duty waw section on the volderbeek's site
tongue.gif

gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.