How to tell if Superkey (passcard 4) dead?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by bokchoy2, Sep 19, 2006.

1. bokchoy2
    OP

bokchoy2 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2006
    I just got my superkey + sc lite in the mail from Winsunx today, I'm just awaiting a MicroSD card.

However I am worried the superkey is defective, with just the superkey in the DS Lite (nothing in Slot 2) , I get 2 white screens. With superkey + sc lite, I get the "not find the SD" message on top screen with the supercard logo on bottom (which is normal, since I don't have a microsd card yet). Shouldn't I get a "Superkey" logo in the DS menu? It seems like it's frozen with the sc lite not inserted.

Is the superkey hooped? I opened it up and it says "Passcard 4 2006-07-04" on the PCB... I just want to know because winsunx only has a 14 exchange period if I have to ship it back.. also anybody know if I have to cover the shipping costs back to winsunx? If so I'd be extremely annoyed...

2. outphase

outphase Custom title

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    It works as it should.

3. lenselijer

lenselijer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 27, 2006
    Netherlands
    the superkey4 dont have splash screen anymore, i think its perfect [​IMG]

4. corbs132

corbs132 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 19, 2004
    United States
    works fine, dont worry.

5. bokchoy2
    OP

bokchoy2 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2006
    Thanks guys [​IMG]

6. lookout

lookout GBAtemp Board Room

Aug 16, 2006
    United Kingdom
    yeah i got a passcard 4. it bost up a lot faster without splash screen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice