How to tell a girl likes you?

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Well i dont drink.... i dont like the taste...
you don't drink what?

there's plenty of stuff out there.. not all have "bad" taste...
wink.gif

then again your just 14.. I suggest u stay away from alcohol a few more years. that's what I did.

btw I have my FIRST ever date tonight where I cook.. I haven't met the girl before, but we've chat alot on MSN and so on. It's going to be crazy...
biggrin.gif

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There are also girls who you've never met or noticed, and suddenly ask you out. Hate them
dry.gif
how are you supposed to date someone you've never talked to before? Feels extremely uncomfortable when they ask.

Yea like when some girl approached me and pulled her hair band out from her hair (it was in a bob) and shook her hair and said 'I love you'. My response? I pretended to throw up!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA
rofl2.gif
I was only 11 then.

Awesome.
rofl2.gif

CrystalSweet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well, since im a girl, and totally in love with this guy which im trying to give signs to, and im 14, ill give you some tips
smile.gif

if she likes you, she will usually always say hi to you whenever she sees you, because she wants you to notice her
if you ever see her staring at you and then she turns away
if she ends up joining the same clubs as you or she sits near you in whatever classes you have together
her friends giggle when you pass by
if she ever came up to you during a school dance, said hi and left
(to make her notice you and make you ask her to dance)

i can tell you more if you want,
but im currently stuck in
how to tell if a GUY likes you
because im this ' ' close to telling the guy i like that i like him
but i am not sure
blink.gif

this is the kind of stuff i do

but sometimes girls are shy too,
so they wont express their feelings

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, since im a girl, and totally in love with this guy which im trying to give signs to, and im 14[/B], ill give you some tips
smile.gif

if she likes you, she will usually always say hi to you whenever she sees you, because she wants you to notice her
if you ever see her staring at you and then she turns away
if she ends up joining the same clubs as you or she sits near you in whatever classes you have together
her friends giggle when you pass by
if she ever came up to you during a school dance, said hi and left
(to make her notice you and make you ask her to dance)

i can tell you more if you want,
but im currently stuck in
how to tell if a GUY likes you
because im this ' ' close to telling the guy i like that i like him
but i am not sureÂ
blink.gif

this is the kind of stuff i do

but sometimes girls are shy too,
so they wont express their feelings

laugh.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At 14 years old ?? In love ?? Too plenty to go. You will have a break heart... Argument... a break heart again... Etc... The women are always jerks. They wants your money and they think they are in love with you.. Not! They wants more respects and they wants men to worry about them a lots than worry about men. They wants you to push the chair for her, open the door for her, buy flower for her, hope you to have a car so you can pick her up, jewerlys, and something like that. The women always want is money money money money... Mostly. I have experience and I am sick of women's way and women always complaint and wants us to listen to their complaint instead of listen to our sometimes and what about the men's right of respects and emotion in return ? Jeez! You have plenty time ahead of you to decide because you still are learn.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
At 14 years old ?? In love ?? Too plenty to go. You will have a break heart... Argument... a break heart again... Etc... The women are always jerks. They wants your money and they think they are in love with you.. Not! They wants more respects and they wants men to worry about them a lots than worry about men. They wants you to push the chair for her, open the door for her, buy flower for her, hope you to have a car so you can pick her up, jewerlys, and something like that. The women always want is money money money money... Mostly. I have experience and I am sick of women's way and women always complaint and wants us to listen to their complaint instead of listen to our sometimes and what about the men's right of respects and emotion in return ? Jeez! You have plenty time ahead of you to decide because you still are learn.

laugh.gif
I think you've been hanging out with the wrong kind of woman lmao

good post though really funny

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

laugh.gif
I think you've been hanging out with the wrong kind of woman lmao

good post though really funny

Nah, that is not the point of wrong kind of woman. I am talk about the WOMEN who does those things. They are picky and they expect men to do anything for them and if we dont have money for them then they dont date us. Do you understand what I mean ? They are like queens. That's ridiculous.
lecture.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nah, that is not the point of wrong kind of woman. I am talk about the WOMEN who does those things. They are picky and they expect men to do anything for them and if we dont have money for them then they dont date us. Do you understand what I mean ? They are like queens. That's ridiculous.
lecture.gif

Yeah sorry I get what you mean now
wink2.gif
. I thought you were saying all woman like that but I was mistaken.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
show us a picture of yourself or a myspace page and we can decide if a girl would possibly want to go out with you.

and if your fat, dont even bother fatty.

Nah, you will drool if you saw my picture of myspace.com. Wait, you are guy right ? Who cares howeve I do not trust them anyway because I don't date a blind date at all.
smile.gif

I am athletic for your information and no, I am not chubby if you must know.
smile.gif

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
show us a picture of yourself or a myspace page and we can decide if a girl would possibly want to go out with you.

and if your fat, dont even bother fatty.

Chubby kids get chicks too. People care about personality first, and then image. Not that I'm fat or anything, I swim often enough...

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's true. The personality is important too. I am just telling you what you want to know and I am telling you that I am not chubby. I have a chubby friend and he is great guy.. I don't judge any size for my friends as long as they have a great personalities and cares about each others then that's fine.
smile.gif

Edit: Keep up.. Swimming is my favorite and it's fun and challenge!
biggrin.gif

KizunaIatari

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, seems alot of us guys have problems finding girls. At least we can admit that we're all not pimps. I for one am not. I'm 17 and there's this girl on my class who I just can't help but look her way, every second I have class with her. And she doesn't talk to anybody. ANYBODY. She's like too cool for us. She talks with me like I know her really well though. Could I be kidding myself? Well, some people think we're dating. But we're not. It feels weird to get jealous looks from people when their jealousy is unfounded. Eh. Life, you know?

mattchase00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, First things, First:

Wait a month or 2, no seriously.... wait... because if you truly love her, a month or 2 before acting on anything isnt going to hurt you. In fact i will almost at once alert you to whether or not what you feel is something that is real.

2nd thing to do is to be very open and honest with her about your feelings (its hard at first, but get easier to do), you never want to build any kind of relationship on a lie (even little white ones), because eventually she will find out and there will be hell to pay (so to speak).

back a few years ago i told a girl that i liked her... then all the drama, being in high school, had started to kick in... her friends get in the way, everyone talks about the relationships, best friends try to move in on your girl (this being a short list). I'll be very honest i never had the chance to really get to know her then... as a person, but we have met each other while we are in college, her being finished and me finishing this semester, have finally got to the point in our lives where we can be romantic...
wub.gif

so patience is key to life... just ask/ or tell your feelings, if things are meant to work out, then they will, if not there is always someone out there for you (even when you feel like you've lost all hope)

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh man you're still so young. Seriously, girlfriends at that age only mess your mind up, but I believe it does it in a way where it actually allows your brain to evolve. I have had my "heart broken" twice, and I'm glad it happened because now I'm a way different person. I'm 19 and I broke up with a girlfriend(which I had for two years) three years ago almost, and a year later I had another mental crisis with another girlfriend. Looking back at it seems hilarious because of how crazy hormones get during relationships.

If you can get her to like you, you just have to look into the future and not be so up-in-the-girls business where you try and plan the future with each other. Wait until you graduate from college and actually LIVE before any of that thinking. But honestly, if you have known this chick for a really long time, it's most likely not going to work out, as they will only see you as a friend. I don't really understand that part about girls, but it's extremely true.

Just think of everything as an experience. If this girl likes you, awesome, go get laid and enjoy the time you have with her, but if not, don't stalk on it and just move on. Find some other poooooooon.

Okay I'm done writing my love essay on a game forum.

I agree with this entire post. It is good to have some relationships in your teens rather than after you are an adult. This way you can get a lot of good stuff laid out (phyiscally) in your brain and you will have a very good life from 18 on. And don't worry about your senior year too much..if you get real good grades then that is cool and you'll be able to get in real good colleges..if it is too tough, it is too tough for most classmates so don't stress too hard just get done what you physically can and get your SATs and such all straight and go on from there and have a good time in college man. don't worry bout women in college too much too, they're mostly there to learn and they come from all over the world so they aren't really there to stay. most people in college don't stay with their college chick cos the chick doesn't find a job nearby neither does the guy and they have to separate unless one follows the other to live closeby.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I had a girl friend on age 8 O.o That was mostly luck , I loved her and I just came to her and told her.. We were friends for 2 or 3 years.. then we broke up.. Just cus we felt like it.. I remember the time when she gave me a kiss on my face , It wasn't the mouth though , Too young for that
biggrin.gif
anyway.. Hmm i'd suggest you just find a time when shes not with anyone.. and grab the chance to ask her to go somewhere..

Actually last year , I asked someone out.. When I THOUGHT I like her , And when I asked her out I figured I hate her O.o Think alot alot alot before you ask her out..

Now you
biggrin.gif
, Try to talk to her girl friend she could be a hand.. and i'd suggest you BET , Thats right BET with a friend that you will ask her... Today or something , That what helped me ask the second girl I spoke of ... Even tho when thinking now , It wasn't a smart idea after all...
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o