How to tell a girl likes you?

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow this topic has actually gotten very interesting. i guess i can add my own addition and someone can give me advice about it. lol so there is this girl in my band class that i am attracted to but i'm not completely sure if i like her and all. *note i dont even know her at all* the only time i get to see her is during that class which only happens twice a week. i'm not sure how exactly to go up to her and start talking. i dont want to freak her out or anything. we've made occasional eye contact but i really dont think that counts as anything. i really just want to get to know her and then go from there. so ya help please.
Introducing yourself is always the hard part. Once you get that out of the way, everything else comes naturally.

Try to find something that she finds interest in or has an opinion on. It may not always be something physical. For example, last week I decided to introduce myself to this cute girl that sat in the row in front of me in one of my classes. I had never talked to her, it was the first week of school and all. Our teacher had assigned a ridiculously hard project that was to be turned in in less than a week and of course, the class was all groans. She briefly turned around, and when our eyes connected, I just let out a line. It's all about waiting for the right moment, taking it, and running with it. I sympathized with her on the difficulty on the project and then built on it. Started talking about the different styles that we might be using and we even traded sketchbooks to view each others work. Compliments are your friend. I pointed out a number of her sketches and told her how I loved the style and such. Also, the more you talk, the easier it gets. I furthered our conversations by asking her what she used to create certain stuff, how long it took, things like that. Eye contact is a must. Whenever you speak to a girl, don't forget the eye contact and listening intently when she speaks to you. It lets her know that you're interested in what she's saying. Always show confidence. Don't show signs of shakiness of nervousness, be calm, as if you were talking to one of your friends that you've known for years. Also, get her to smile. Use humor, compliments, whatever, just by getting her to smile, you'll know that you're on the right track. Don't be afraid to smile and laugh yourself, as well. Once both of you are smiling, you'll feel more free and open to her than you were before (and vice versa), making it very easy to come up and talk to her whenever you feel like doing so.
wink.gif

salv

Male Nurse
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Haha wow i have been away from this forum in sooo long jeez,
anyways,

Women are mysterious things really. As a guy and coming from experience i would really suggest finding out yourself man. Best thing to do is talk to her of course. Humor is a positive thing make her laugh, make her feel comfortable around you that way things won't be awkward between you two. Yes i agree with other members, there is no such thing as love for a 14 year old, you got plenty of time ahead of you champ.
anyways ask her what shes into; her interests, her likes and dislikes, and try to come up with an idea for a date if you can. of course options are limited as well as transportation but thats what your parents are for at such a young age right
laugh.gif

movies is a start, but warm up at a mall or take her for a cup of booster juice or something lol.
best of luck kid.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
OP
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Well i ive know her in since first class...
so we know each other in 8 years... since we was 6 years old..

Ive begun to talk to her and that a few weeks ago..
And also this is my second love.... year the first one dident work never got together...

And to just ask her its hard....
I find it hard to get a moment alone with her...
I was alone in the computer room with her today i was so close to ask her while i was helping her with finding out her username again.

But unlucky me the whole class came in before i did it....

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I always thought you were 35 superrobb
laugh.gif
. Seriously, you cannot tell if a girl likes you.They have to tell you. If you like a girl, anything they do to you (talk to you, look at you for a second) you think they like you.It gets amplified a 1000 times. Trust me, I made a crazy thread a while back about the same thing(Lil' different though).

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
OP
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
I always thought you were 35 superrobb
laugh.gif
. Seriously, you cannot tell if a girl likes you.They have to tell you. If you like a girl, anything they do to you (talk to you, look at you for a second) you think they like you.It gets amplified a 1000 times. Trust me, I made a crazy thread a while back about the same thing(Lil' different though).

Lol im i wirting like someone on 35
rofl2.gif

Or what
tongue.gif
?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I have to say:

Wait, relax, now go talk to her if you don't already do that, and tell her a bit about what you think about her.

not like: "Hey babe, whazzap? i jerk off while i think of you"
more like: "hey there, *name*, *blah blah normal talk "hi how you doing etc.* You want to go drink some hot chocolate at a café some cold day?"

and no, i don't suggest chocolate cause your 14.. because its romantic!
smile.gif

I did two years ago when I was 17
biggrin.gif
still have that girl
wub.gif

Good luck mate,

Jeg håber at du har det godt!

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh also if she gets the impression ur a stalker, ditch her right away..it's not worth it at that point. hopefully u don't have to go through with that nonsense, women up into their 20's act like that, it is gay and depressing.

Bryce

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh man you're still so young. Seriously, girlfriends at that age only mess your mind up, but I believe it does it in a way where it actually allows your brain to evolve. I have had my "heart broken" twice, and I'm glad it happened because now I'm a way different person. I'm 19 and I broke up with a girlfriend(which I had for two years) three years ago almost, and a year later I had another mental crisis with another girlfriend. Looking back at it seems hilarious because of how crazy hormones get during relationships.

If you can get her to like you, you just have to look into the future and not be so up-in-the-girls business where you try and plan the future with each other. Wait until you graduate from college and actually LIVE before any of that thinking. But honestly, if you have known this chick for a really long time, it's most likely not going to work out, as they will only see you as a friend. I don't really understand that part about girls, but it's extremely true.

Just think of everything as an experience. If this girl likes you, awesome, go get laid and enjoy the time you have with her, but if not, don't stalk on it and just move on. Find some other poooooooon.

Okay I'm done writing my love essay on a game forum.

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There are also girls who you've never met or noticed, and suddenly ask you out. Hate them
dry.gif
how are you supposed to date someone you've never talked to before? Feels extremely uncomfortable when they ask.

Yea like when some girl approached me and pulled her hair band out from her hair (it was in a bob) and shook her hair and said 'I love you'. My response? I pretended to throw up!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA
rofl2.gif
I was only 11 then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU