live.xbox.com
XP
Country
United States
if she wears things like this around you, she likes you
b114449752_l.jpg

K

kaoken

Don't listen to the other people in this thread they are hella immature. I skimmed through this thread and I saw one good one, just talk to her. To the idiots in this thread: he's 14 stop being a dumbass. And the girl in that picture has huge melons
wacko.gif

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Don't listen to the other people in this thread they are hella immature. I skimmed through this thread and I saw one good one, just talk to her. To the idiots in this thread: he's 14 stop being a dumbass. And the girl in that picture has huge melonsÂ
wacko.gif

What if you don't have the balls to talk to girls? But yeah, that's the best way to get to know someone. I'm gonna have to agree.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bla bla

The end.

Never follow advices from deductive people.
That is, people thinking their personal experience is equal to some sort of universal truth and keep on spitting aphorisms that sound cool.
Or do, that above was just another example of aphorism.
Also, ShadowXP answered to a question which should be something closer to: "HOW TO CONQUER A BRAINLESS GIRL", which may be what you really meant by telling "Replying to How to tell a girl likes you?", but assuming that is not something I'd do.

Okay first you have no right to call me deductive because you don't know a fucking thing about me, I'm fired up tonight but yeah I agree with you in that I pretty much answered the wrong question, I was thinking of a brainless girl at the time of writing. Also, I agree with WeaponXxX 100% because that is how it should be at that age, hell I was doing it 2 years ago. And besides, it WORKS.

BoneMonkey is an AssMonkey and I hope he fucks off soon.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres no "love" at 14. Its just hormones running through your body because you're still a kid. All a relationship will do during this time in your life is distract you from more important things, and cause you to make stupid decisions.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Theres no "love" at 14. Its just hormones running through your body because you're still a kid. All a relationship will do during this time in your life is distract you from more important things, and cause you to make stupid decisions.

Yah. At that age, it's called a crush.
wub.gif
We'll see how it goes later on.
biggrin.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hrmmz 14yo love.that is a hard one *thinks*

Just try and talk to her and find out what kind of things she's into. Smile at her and try not to act too shy but I know that's kinda hard at 14. Try sitting close to her or near her in class. Once you're talking to each other a fair bit ask her if she wants to do something on the weekend like go to the movies.

That's all I can think of. I never really approached girls when I was that age and I wish I did, I waited till girls came to me and they were mostly fat...so yes. that is my advice.

ps. yeah as urza said it's a crush not love. probably

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

You said something I actually agree with!

I actually disagree with that. I met the love of my life when I was merely 11 or 12, and I haven't felt the same about anyone since. To this day I still think of her from time to time. I actually found it quite offensive when people would say to me back then "It's just puppy love" or "It's just a crush". As if love isn't a possibility when you're young? Love is timeless and ageless. Just because many teens only experience crushes, doesn't mean that's true of everyone.
lecture.gif

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
So, is it not hormones running through your body at the age of 40? Enlightment comes in the form of Urza's post.
He will end up getting fucked up (or not) whether he tries now or in twenty years, and if he does it by now, he'll know what it's like when he's 20.
You ALWAYS learn if your eyes are open. Else, you never learn, no matter how many things you experience. I seldom learnt a whole new language, practiced with one I already knew, learnt how to travel and disenvolve in a different country and culture from just TWO years of a "teen" relationship. That's what I learn in terms of "academical" knowledge. Let's not talk about what I learnt about myself, people, feelings, etc.
You just don't mature when you age, but you mature as you experience things. The fact that as you experience things times passes by, is just a coincidence.
And yeah, Shadow, I don't know a fuck about you, just enough to think you've ported your own experience to general terms.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So, is it not hormones running through your body at the age of 40? Enlightment comes in the form of Urza's post.
He will end up getting fucked up (or not) whether he tries now or in twenty years, and if he does it by now, he'll know what it's like when he's 20.
You ALWAYS learn if your eyes are open. Else, you never learn, no matter how many things you experience. I seldom learnt a whole new language, practiced with one I already knew, learnt how to travel and disenvolve in a different country and culture from just TWO years of a "teen" relationship. That's what I learn in terms of "academical" knowledge. Let's not talk about what I learnt about myself, people, feelings, etc.
You just don't mature when you age, but you mature as you experience things. The fact that as you experience things times passes by, is just a coincidence.
And yeah, Shadow, I don't know a fuck about you, just enough to think you've ported your own experience to general terms.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, I expressed myself wrong.
You may understand I said there IS love at 14.
Well, there MAY be, I won't get into discussing that because love is not something we can describe that easily, so that goes for you guys who know so much about lifeness and its consequences (like those fake philosophers who pretend to know Truth and such).
What I meant is, was there ANY love at the age or 14 OR NOT, that's for him to discover. It makes no sense to "follow" someone's axiom if you don't understand the core of it, and the only way to do so is experiencing it.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I meant is, was there ANY love at the age or 14 OR NOT, that's for him to discover. It makes no sense to "follow" someone's axiom if you don't understand the core of it, and the only way to do so is experiencing it.
Theres something to be said for learning through the experiences of others. While there is always that chance that it is someone who melds perfectly with him and will be able to forever and ever, the chance is very slim. Like I already mentioned, at that age your mind is still developing and hormones are being pumped like mad throughout your body. This creates a feeling of "love" (the 'crush' if you will), and is incredibly common during that period in a person's life.

So you could take the chance, and end up with happily ever after, but more than likely you'll just end up wasting a good portion of your development stage and detrimenting your future self.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I actually disagree with that. I met the love of my life when I was merely 11 or 12, and I haven't felt the same about anyone since. To this day I still think of her from time to time. I actually found it quite offensive when people would say to me back then "It's just puppy love" or "It's just a crush". As if love isn't a possibility when you're young? Love is timeless and ageless. Just because many teens only experience crushes, doesn't mean that's true of everyone.
lecture.gif
Eh I know how you feel(maybe?), I still like a girl I started liking back when I was 11. We even live in different states. I've had many crushes since then but none that were like her.

Also here is some advice that I got from a girl about girls: do not straight on tell her that you like her. That will creep her out and make an looong awkward moment.

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
There is love at 13-15 but not the love as in marriage but love as in close friends, my friends i knew since kindergarten me and them are still close and talk constantly and even go out to the movies or party.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

lecture.gif
Eh I know how you feel(maybe?), I still like a girl I started liking back when I was 11. We even live in different states. I've had many crushes since then but none that were like her.

Yeah I think the first girl you like is always like that. It's more of a 'looking back fondly, nostalgia, warm feeling' than 'insanity, make you go crazy, climbing up the walls, hurts in your stomach feeling'
unsure.gif

ace: how old are you now?

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country

Theres something to be said for learning through the experiences of others. While there is always that chance that it is someone who melds perfectly with him and will be able to forever and ever, the chance is very slim. Like I already mentioned, at that age your mind is still developing and hormones are being pumped like mad throughout your body. This creates a feeling of "love" (the 'crush' if you will), and is incredibly common during that period in a person's life.

So you could take the chance, and end up with happily ever after, but more than likely you'll just end up wasting a good portion of your development stage and detrimenting your future self.
I know, I never found any eternal love nor hope to find one. What I meant is, not finding one is good, too. Just as long as you keep your mind clear, you can still love AND think and thus, learn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1