Hacking How to speed up this ROM and about GBATemp's DS/DSi Emulator...

jrk190

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I have a R4i Gold 3DS from www.r4ids.cn. I have plenty of games, but I've noticed quite a bit of lag on AC:WW (Animal Crossing: Wild World). I played my AC:WW on my sister's R4 (The same 8gb micro sdhc, and same cart, and same ROM) And it had no lag. I played this on my 3DS and got the lag, and the same with my DS lite and DSi. My sister's R4 Had no lag on any of these consoles. How can I fix this problem, if I can fix it. Also, How well does the GBATemp developed GBA emulator work on this flashcart?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
What class is the SD card it's on? How much stuff do you have on it? If it bothers you that much, format it with Panasonic SD Formatter and put everything back on the SD card, should work fine then.

As for the GBA emulator...LOL. Let me just say you'll never be playing any GBA games on any DS flashcard soon, y'know, besides the DSTwo. There's a reason it requires an extra CPU just to get it to run.

jrk190

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What class is the SD card it's on? How much stuff do you have on it? If it bothers you that much, format it with Panasonic SD Formatter and put everything back on the SD card, should work fine then.

As for the GBA emulator...LOL. Let me just say you'll never be playing any GBA games on any DS flashcard soon, y'know, besides the DSTwo. There's a reason it requires an extra CPU just to get it to run.
Yeah, I figured that much, But I'm going to try it anyway. I'm saving up for a supercard anyway. Yeah, Let me try the panasonic SD formatter, but I think I used it already... :/

jrk190

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One last question... Is there supposed to be glitches when playing over DS download, DS to DS, or Wifi? I can NEVER do DS Download Play...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr