Hacking How To Solve Weird vWii USB Loader GX Screen Problems

Erencikefe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm using an external harddrive to olay my games on USB Loader GX, everything was fine until i noticed a weird tearing on upper side of screen and mud-like bad visuals. I thought that it was because of a bad hdmi cable but it's not cuz i used like 4 different cables. I put my Wii U's SD card and hdd to my original Wii just to make it Clear and my Wii works perfectly fine. But on Wii U visuals look like mud, it's really bad. And yes this only happens in USB Loader not in wii menu, not even in disc based games. Can someone help me? I'm out of ideas and i don't know what to do.

Erencikefe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah sometimes it also happens in vWii menu, sometimes randomly those stripes just dissappear and sometimes come from nowhete. I don't know what causes this i also Trier 5 different hdmi cables nothing seems to solve it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen this happen in the vwii. it will be everywhere in it, the screen tearing I mean. it would never happen on the wii u side of things. I also thought it was my hdmi switcher or cable, but I never replaced them. I don't know if I did something or if it corrected itself, but I haven't seen it happen in years now, and I play the vwii daily or just about.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, the way I usually solved it was by switching hdmi channels on the switcher, then switching back. it corrected it most of the time. however, like I mentioned, it never happens anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat