How to softmod XBOX with a modchip already it?

sounreal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to softmod my XBOx then I want to take out my modchip... how do i do that? Softmod with only a modchip. I believe I use to install a modchip, upgrade the hard drive then FTP anything from C:\ from another softmodded Xbox.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You could upgrade the internal HDD to a new one and insert Slayers CD.
Then take out the chip.

Remember to lock the harddrive!

And yes, you can just copy everything from E and the other partitions to the new drive but I recommend starting fresh.

sounreal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could upgrade the internal HDD to a new one and insert Slayers CD.
Then take out the chip.

Remember to lock the harddrive!

And yes, you can just copy everything from E and the other partitions to the new drive but I recommend starting fresh.
Not use how I figured it out but I did.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
I want to softmod my XBOx then I want to take out my modchip... how do i do that? Softmod with only a modchip. I believe I use to install a modchip, upgrade the hard drive then FTP anything from C:\ from another softmodded Xbox.

Be careful when copying from another softmodded Xbox because any 'shadow c' will mess it up.

In the past when I upgraded my Xbox HDD, I just used the backups from the softmod installer and then used the extracted EEPROM to setup the HDD on my PC (but then you have a modchip so there's likely another way).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality