Hacking How to setup EZFlash IV?

Lynox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've read, I need EZ Client, but I can't find an appropriate link to download it.
Also, I can't find a link for MoonShell.

Links for both would be appreciated.

And after that, I just use EZ Client to add ROMs to my MiniSD and just turn on my GameBoy, select a game, and it plays? Simple as that?//
And for MoonShell, how do I install it?

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest EZ4 Client - Clicky

Once you process your ROM images w/ EZ Client it's all plug and play from there.

MoonShell is for the DS, if you are using your EZ4 w/ a GBA it would be pointless to install it as it will not work.

An EZ4, or any GBA/DS slot-2 cart will not work on a GameBoy, GameBoy Color, etc. So if by, "And after that, I just use EZ Client to add ROMs to my MiniSD and just turn on my GameBoy" you mean a non-Advance or not a DS then an EZ4 is not going to work in that machine.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
read this and this
happy.gif

G

geenlung

I'm a bit behind with EZFlash IV. They did ever get around to fixing the clock-based events fix? How about the solar indicator?

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
geenlung said:
I'm a bit behind with EZFlash IV. They did ever get around to fixing the clock-based events fix? How about the solar indicator?
I thought those were related to hardware, but there are patches for them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1