1. mademan2

OP mademan2 Newbie
    Newcomer

Czech Republic
    Several questions in this actually, please excuse me I am a total noob in this, im nervous everytime I use the dongle to switch between the cfw and ofw :D

So I downloaded the sx isntaller, mainly because it said it offers cheats. At the moment I have few issues with it.
    I own several games physically, one of these is FE Three houses, but I cant see it in SX Installer at all, dont really know how to add it either. In fact I cant see any of my original games. Is there a way to add them?
    I also cant really find any cheats, if I go into infor (Y) and into cheats (Y again) I only see a greyed out box with no info in it. This brings me to my third question. Do I need to updated SX installer or does it download updates on its own when I am connected to the internet?
    Majority of the time I use flight mode, I only poped out of it in cfw like once or twice to check SX installer, but I am not sure if it updated on its own or not. I downloaded 3.0 I believe and now there are newer versions.

Last question, probably for another topic entirely, so please bear with me. Using SX Installer, or the homebrew menu I tried installing several dlc's I downloaded, but its simply not working, it just says error. I noticed the dlcs have 0 size but on my pc they did have some size.
    I noticed that SX installer has homebrew market and new dlc as well as option to use the newest update when installing something. I am assuming this doesnt actually download it on its own right? It needs to be on the card and detected by the installer for it to download?

Thanks for the help.

2. mademan2
    This message by mademan2 has been removed from public view by Joe88, Jan 16, 2020, Reason: Bumping thread.
    Jan 16, 2020 Show
  3. Xtwizted
    This message by Xtwizted has been removed from public view by Joe88, Jan 16, 2020, Reason: Off topic.
    Jan 16, 2020 Show
  4. blawar

blawar Developer
    Developer

United States
    It does not really support physical games. It is an installer.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - installer, games,