Hacking How to scrub an iso?

An00bis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded virtua tennis 09 and I'm trying to bypass the update. I heard that using some "wiiscrubber" it can be done. So I downloaded wiiscrubber 1.30 (final release, I believe..), but when I try to open my iso, it says "error loading file"

:\

I've only got 1 DVD-R left, so I really need to get this right
tongue.gif

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the latest is 1.4 but you can also use the preloader hack who prevents you from updating.

Kwartel

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
update blocker
remove health warning is also nice because it removes the black screen when you start up the wii

An00bis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waugh

So I *think* I installed it right, when I boot up my wii I get the preloader menu. So I wanted to try out to see if my virtua tennis iso would stop asking for an update. I chose system menu from preloader, from where I chose homebrew channel, from where I chose neogamma R6 (rev7), and pressed B to reboot with hooks.

And I got a bunch of junk code error messages. This never happened before I installed preloader.

Then I tried going straight to the homebrew channel from preloader. This time, it froze on "reboot with hooks"

;_;

Kwartel

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
have you enabled the hacks?
and when you in the settings select the system menu by return to it should work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1