How To Run Zelda Twilight Princess On Any Loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Red9419, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Red9419
    OP

Red9419 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 17, 2014
    Hello GBATEMP I have recently downloaded a backup of my Twilight Princess game *downloaded cause it was scratched*. But When I tried to play it with normal settings it was black and white and flickering*PAL game on NTSC Wii* When i tried to fix it with the loader patches the screen just went black or just crashed. Any help? Thanks

Psionic Roshambo likes this.
  2. Psionic Roshambo

Psionic Roshambo GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 12, 2011
    United States
    Probably best to get the NTSC version, that being said I have the best luck getting PAL imports to play using Wii Flow. Everyone else seems to have better luck with USB Loader GX but if I use that one I have terrible luck and always get what you describe with the flickering and all.

Not sure if this will help you any but it's at least worth a shot. (I have 3 different loaders on my Wii, they take up so little space I figure why not.)

Red9419 likes this.
  3. Red9419
    OP

Red9419 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 17, 2014

Thank you for replying I tried to use other loaders still didn't work. I ended up getting a NTSC backup ISO. But when i played it it was black and white with no flicker*weird cause it was NTSC on a NTSC Wii*. I just patched it up in the settings and it worked! Thanks for the help.