Hacking How to run TCPGECKO with HBL+Loadiine GX2?

askara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How do you actually run TCPGECKO with HBL+Loadiine GX2? i saw some tutorial but it seems most of them is outdated and too many steps skipped for me to understand. can you do it if you host the file yourself?

or can i just edit the save for inf money etc? ( for Tokyo Mirage Sessions EU ). is there any tutorial for this?

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I am in the same situation... :(
I asked many times and seen tutorials but... I just don't understand because of the damn "IP" thing in the PC and then remotely, put codes in WiiU... idk...

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends on what you're using to load the exploit. For me I use HaxServer.jar which was included with the original release of the leaked 5.5.1 exploit. After I run the server I load kexploit31.bin instead of kexploit10.bin (31 is used for tcp), tcpgecko.bin, and then the game. After that I attempt to connect to the Wii U using Gecko_dNet. I say attempt because sometimes it don't work so you have to reset the Wii U and try again.

For loadiine I think you do the same thing except you have to enable tecpgecko in loadiines setting or it won't work. You don't have to do anything else to get it to work but just be sure you use the correct IP, and whatever you do don't use JGeckoU because it won't work.

*EDIT* Added Gecko_dNet in case you couldn't find it

Attachments

• Gecko_dNet.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 273
Last edited by Vanth88, , Reason: Added Gecko_dNet
Reactions: KytuzuEX

askara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ohh i am, thanks going to try ver0.3. btw where can i download it? it has all those nightly build and stuff and i not sure which one is V0.3

Last edited by askara,
D

Deleted User

v0.3 hasn't been released yet, those 'nightly' builds are pre-release versions of v0.3. Use those, they're stable as far as I've tested.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
they are current version released after the official 0.2 release, but before official 0.3 release.
it's probably confusing, but as lot of people use nightly we can't keep them numbered "0.2" as they are newer than the official 0.2 release.

the version increased to 0.3 before the official release. it's more like "work in progress for v0.3". I guess we could have name them "0.3 beta" but they are not necessarily unstable beta releases, just intermediate versions.
Current latest stable release is loadiine gx2 0dffac5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.