Homebrew How to run n64 roms from usb?

nintyfreak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all i have been using wii64for a while now and my collection of roms has gotten too big for my sd card. i see in the app theres a way to run roms from usb but im wondering. how do i transfer them to my external hd when my hd has been formatted to use wbfs?

D

Deleted User

You can't just use WBFS for everything. If you made a FAT32 partition you could put every homebrew app and all your nes, snes, n64 roms on that partition without trouble. I suggest you to backup all your games to your PC and format your external HDD to FAT32. keep your HDD in FAT32 format, and put your games on it using wii backup manager or any other tool. That's the easy way. if you really want a WBFS partition, than you should look for a guide about partitioning your HDD.

edit: I forgot to tell you that the WBFS partition is only meant to be for wii games.

nintyfreak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FragAguy said:
You can't just use WBFS for everything. If you made a FAT32 partition you could put every homebrew app and all your nes, snes, n64 roms on that partition without trouble. I suggest you to backup all your games to your PC and format your external HDD to FAT32. keep your HDD in FAT32 format, and put your games on it using wii backup manager or any other tool. That's the easy way. if you really want a WBFS partition, than you should look for a guide about partitioning your HDD.

edit: I forgot to tell you that the WBFS partition is only meant to be for wii games.

Yeah thats what i thought. oh damn. on the other hand i mite just put the roms onto a dvd disk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: