how to run commodore64 emu on ds

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Scorpin200, Aug 14, 2006.

Aug 14, 2006
  1. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    I tired this emu a while back an it wasn't very good now i try to work the newest version, and all i seem to get is a white screen. How come these emus don't have proper directions on how to work them, also the readme is of no help with vauge sentences.

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    The newest version seems to be CF/SD card only, I assume you are talking about this version: http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk/Frodoc64.shtml . Unfortunately I have not got the necessary hardware or desire to convert it for mine.

From the site:
    Instructions
    copy your .D64 c64 disk images to a folder called /rd on the root of your cf/sd card

startup the emulator and it will allow you to select the d64 disk to mount on drive 8

you can press the right trigger to have it automatically type LOAD"*",8,1 and then RUN .

note. You might want to test the .d64 file on another version of Frodo to verify that the d64 is compatible with Frodo.

while playing games the dpad and a and b buttons are used for your joystick

press select to switch between port1 and port2 that the joystick is in.

dpad directions up,down,left,right
    a button joystick firebutton
    b button space key

3. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    The c64 emulators Frodo anyway. Even if it did work 100% the emulator would still be a load of rubbish. Vice is the one to put on the DS.

4. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    Yeah either that or wai till the c64 remakes comes to the ds later this year, i hope it does good then i can maybe get that ultima remake [​IMG]