OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
There is a way i can lock every channel on wii menu with my PIN so no one can use my wii while i'm at work? Like Neo gamma and USBloader forwarders, HBC and SD menu?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
MasterMan said:
There is a way i can lock every channel on wii menu with my PIN so no one can use my wii while i'm at work? Like Neo gamma and USBloader forwarders, HBC and SD menu?

I moved all of my important channels like HBC and Neogamma to the end of the channel thing so my family dont mess with it. can't help you with the sd card menu though sorry. maybe parental controls?

ChaseRahl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Priiloader has a hack that makes the wii turn on and give only a black screen unless you know how to fix the problem. So if you are trying to keep your kids from playing or something, you can turn that hack on, and the only way they would be able to fix it is if they know to hold reset after turning it on, and then know to go into the hacks section and turn off that particular hack. Does that help?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You can always install them as hidden channels (which don't show up, but are installed)
and boot them with CrazyIntro (you can assign secret button combinations to use them)

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Camouflage it!

ph34r.gif

MasterMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you all guys. I thougt i could make 4 digit PIN required to access any channel (like Internet channel does). Forgot consoles out of the box would never be so clever :$

By the way, how Parental control works in USBloader GX?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)