Hacking how to restore backup made by QCMA?

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i made many legit backup for my games using QCMA because i was running out of space,but now i want to play them.

however it seems that i can't do it any more,it doesn't ask me for update

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
???
It DOESN'T tell you an update is available? Everything should be fine then. I don't understand what the problem is.
the problem is the content manger doesn't detect QCMA,the only way to connect is to use the official CMA and sign in to PSN,of course i don't want to sign in on my PSN for many reasons.

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
You need to cover your whole house in tin foil so nothing can penetrate to sonys servers.

Joking aside just stick your vita in airplane mode and reboot vita and also quit qcma and restart that. It always works fine for me.

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
You need to cover your whole house in tin foil so nothing can penetrate to sonys servers.

Joking aside just stick your vita in airplane mode and reboot vita and also quit qcma and restart that. It always works fine for me.
i usually do that,but this time it's not working.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem is the content manger doesn't detect QCMA,the only way to connect is to use the official CMA and sign in to PSN,of course i don't want to sign in on my PSN for many reasons.

Are you using the latest version of QCMA? Also is QCMA set to your version 3.6x? I say this becausr if you used QCMA with a 3.1x or 3.3x firmware before and updated to 3.60 it's possible the protocol settings are set for one of those firmwares so it won't detect it on your current firmware.

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Are you using the latest version of QCMA? Also is QCMA set to your version 3.6x? I say this becausr if you used QCMA with a 3.1x or 3.3x firmware before and updated to 3.60 it's possible the protocol settings are set for one of those firmwares so it won't detect it on your current firmware.
I am using 4.1,there is settings for 3.60 Henkaku.

The problem is fixed now by installing the official cma but you have to close it,i know the one who made qcma said you must uninstall CMA,but for some reason,it's working.
Sometimes,i really don't understand my PC.

Last edited by aos10,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: