Status
Not open for further replies.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My NNID with 022-2812 work... with the nintendo site and miiverse:)

They are lost forever for 3DS use, logging into a banned NNID on a new console that system transferred from the banned 3DS will result in the new console being banned.

Like I mentioned earlier, the access ban is server side and will ban any 3DS that can log into it. So far, only a system transfer with blank NNIDSave.bin works to move the NNID but logging into the NNID bans the console.

Since the Wii U is not a 3DS, the ban does not apply to the Wii U.

CrimsonKing1538

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are lost forever for 3DS use, logging into a banned NNID on a new console that system transferred from the banned 3DS will result in the new console being banned.

Like I mentioned earlier, the access ban is server side and will ban any 3DS that can log into it. So far, only a system transfer with blank NNIDSave.bin works to move the NNID but logging into the NNID bans the console.

Since the Wii U is not a 3DS, the ban does not apply to the Wii U.

So would using the A9LH bypass and making a new NNID free you from the ban then? And you would just want to hex edit the value to a different ID from the one everyone else is using?

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I'm talking with Ninty. Spanish assistance seems nice. ::)

But I'm still in this thing. I only said that my friend gave to me the 3DS 2 weeks ago and that I can't access to anything. Let's see how it will work.... unlinking that NNID from the server-side ban.

EDIT: My God.... after the nice spanish guy, they gave me a english one. I-I can write english but talking it is a mess of pronounciation XD

Last edited by KytuzuEX,

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
If this modified a9 bin uses the same device ID, are there going to be any potentialproblems down the line?

Reactions: KytuzuEX

KytuzuEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I know that several people said that the ban was permanent... but I have to confirm that IT IS.

The lady told me and also... I think I blew it because when I said my email at the start to the spanish guy before being transferred, she found that my email was on that NNID. FUCK after I said that my ""friend"" did that XDDDD

She said the same thing about the message of unauthorized code. "A ban from japan on November 15th and is indeed permanent"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Updates don't show up for me in Freeshop :unsure:
Exactly

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I know that several people said that the ban was permanent... but I have to confirm that IT IS.

The lady told me and also... I think I blew it because when I said my email at the start to the spanish guy before being transferred, she found that my email was on that NNID. FUCK after I said that my ""friend"" did that XDDDD

She said the same thing about the message of unauthorized code. "A ban from japan on November 15th and is indeed permanent"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Exactly
OK then I'll give up. Doing 0102 is reasonable for me but punishing all with the permanent 2182 makes me sad. They're actually over reacting. All my digital purchases are useless now, including the sun and Moon I pre-purchased. I'm so silly to go online just wanting to check out if the server was up, and I had a chance to use those spare consoles I have in the drawer. Anyways it's dealing with Nintendo and I learned a hard lesson this time.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK then I'll give up. Doing 0102 is reasonable for me but punishing all with the permanent 2182 makes me sad. They're actually over reacting. All my digital purchases are useless now, including the sun and Moon I pre-purchased. I'm so silly to go online just wanting to check out if the server was up, and I had a chance to use those spare consoles I have in the drawer. Anyways it's dealing with Nintendo and I learned a hard lesson this time.

I learned a hard lesson too, buy carts only. I would love to see Nintendo try to show up at my doorstep to take those from me.

Reactions: KytuzuEX

KytuzuEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yeah, I also learned. I have to be careful to NOT connect online before release date ever again.

Now... *sees the $99 New 3DS on Walmart* :creep:

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I learned a hard lesson too, buy carts only. I would love to see Nintendo try to show up at my doorstep to take those from me.
Exactly. Not to mention Amazon offers 20% off on all pre-orders for prime members in the states, which is what even the first party eshop can't give us.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly. Not to mention Amazon offers 20% off on all pre-orders for prime members in the states, which is what even the first party eshop can't give us.

I used Prime to get the Steelbook sun and moon edition for 20% off. It was ~75$ total vs 90$+tax. All the Eshop could do was 022-2812 and it did not come with a steelbook, in fact it did not even come with the games :tpi:

Reactions: wsquan171

KytuzuEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
It's official: Nintendo has patched this, your DeviceID now has to match your DeviceCert for account creation to work.
Welp, it was fun while it lasted.
Oh, this means that even with the arm9loaderhax.bin, you cannot use a new NNID because of unmatched DeviceCert?

That's bad :/

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Oh, this means that even with the arm9loaderhax.bin, you cannot use a new NNID because of unmatched DeviceCert?

That's bad :/
Really bad.
The CTCert looks something like this.
iM4AG9j.png

At the middle is the CTCert "serial number" containing the DeviceID and the device type. In this case, a production 3DS. But wait, what are those random bytes at the top and bottom?
SIGNATURES.
THAT NINTENDO VERIFIES WITH THE DEVICE ID.

Unless we can magically figure out how to change the DeviceID in here and re-sign this, we're locked out completely. In other words, we're fucked.

Reactions: nccom and KytuzuEX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat