Homebrew How to remove DLC marked as purchased?

Djaye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

A while ago, I installed Hairyballsagna's DLC unlocker to mark all Guitar Hero World Tour and Guitar Hero 5 DLC as purchased.
Now, I virgined my (w/e you want to call it), and I thought all the hacks were gone. But, when I looked in the Guitar Hero Shop, everything was marked as purchased. I can't download anything from GH5/WT anymore, because they are marked as purchased, but I don't have the hacks for them anymore: I'm screwed.
You guys understand the problem?

Now my question is: can I UN-mark all the DLC so I can pay&play the songs again? Also, I can't import WT DLC into GH Warriors of Rock because of this.

Don't ask me why I should want this, just tell me if you know, I'd be so happy if it could be solved.

I already deletet my Wii Shop Channel account: didn't work.
I don't want to format my Wii, because I've got some valuable savedata on there I don't want to lose, and I don't know what I'll lose more when I do so.
If hacks are needed to do it, I will.

Please help me!

Djaye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Few more questions maybe:

Does anyone know the hack? Ever used it before?
Can I view somewhere what WAD's etc. are installed? Or a log for what is on the Wii?
Does anyone know a way to backup every savefile etc from your Wii, or does someone know a way to format the Wii and keeping the savedata?
Plz I need answers
frown.gif

Djaye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kwartel said:
Dude read the post above! Just remove the wads!

Does it need to be the same version and all?
And do you know the WAD? It isn't your regular everyday-use-WAD.
If so I'll give it a try.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK, the only methods to remove it are uninstalling the wad, AnyTitle Deleter, or formatting.

Your best bet is to reinstall HBC, install IOS236, and use AnyTitle Deleter MOD under IOS236 to delete the DLC. In ATD MOD, it should appear under "00010005 - Downloadable Game Content." If you used the wad I'm thinking of, the title ID is sXEE.

Djaye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tnx for the advice, will try as soon as I get home.
But can I install HBC on my 4.3e Wii? I softmodded it before so is there a way to hack it again without indiana pens? I read somewhere it could be done with boot2 or cboot2 or something?

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Djaye said:
Tnx for the advice, will try as soon as I get home.
But can I install HBC on my 4.3e Wii? I softmodded it before so is there a way to hack it again without indiana pens? I read somewhere it could be done with boot2 or cboot2 or something?
You're thinking of bootmii. You can reinstall HBC from bootmii only if bootmii is installed. That's not the case here since you virginized.

HBC can be installed on 4.3 using Indiana Pwns or Yu-gi-oh 5Ds exploits, and the latest Hackmii Installer. If you don't have either game, you'll need to rent or borrow one.

Djaye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
techboy said:
AFAIK, the only methods to remove it are uninstalling the wad, AnyTitle Deleter, or formatting.

Your best bet is to reinstall HBC, install IOS236, and use AnyTitle Deleter MOD under IOS236 to delete the DLC. In ATD MOD, it should appear under "00010005 - Downloadable Game Content." If you used the wad I'm thinking of, the title ID is sXEE.

I finally managed to get my hands on a copy of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, done everything you said, but there is nothing under "00010005 - Downloadable Game Content." No titles at all. So do I need to uninstall a IOS? Or is it particularily installed at some place? Because it starts to annoy me..

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Weird...that's where they're usually listed. Also, deleting the shop account should have removed your DLC.

The only other suggestion I have is to try deleting your GHWT and GH5 savegames. If that doesn't help, the final solution is to back up your save data and format the wii...

As for uninstalling an IOS, answer is NO. They have nothing to do with what indicates something is purchased.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.