Hacking How to remap buttons in adrenaline?

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm playing peace walker but the camera controls are set to the D-pad I want it set to the vitas right analog, is they're a way to do this? hitting the PS button doesn't bring up any control options.

SCOTT0852

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what exactly is this for?
It allows the right stick to be used for the camera and has analog functionality rather than just mapping the right stick to the d-pad.
(ex. with Right Stick > d-pad moving the stick part of the way either makes the camera move full speed or not move, but MGS Remastered lets it move slowly when you only push the stick part of the way)

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It allows the right stick to be used for the camera and has analog functionality rather than just mapping the right stick to the d-pad.
(ex. with Right Stick > d-pad moving the stick part of the way either makes the camera move full speed or not move, but MGS Remastered lets it move slowly when you only push the stick part of the way)

Is this for Peace Walker only? and how do you install the PRX file? also what control settings do I set in adrenaline for the right stick once I install this?

Last edited by kbf,

SCOTT0852

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this for Peace Walker only?
It also supports Portable Ops since they use the same engine.
Is this for Peace Walker only? and how do you install the PRX file? also what control settings do I set in adrenaline for the right stick once I install this?
Not entirely sure if this is 100% correct, but:
1) Put the plugin in (whatever drive)0:Pspemu/seplugins
2) In (drive)0:Pspemu/seplugins make a file called GAME.TXT and add this to it:
ms0:/seplugins/(name of plugin).prx 1
3) Set the right stick to map to nothing. Yes, nothing. I'm not entirely sure how Adrenaline even gets the right stick input, honestly.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It also supports Portable Ops since they use the same engine.

Not entirely sure if this is 100% correct, but:
1) Put the plugin in (whatever drive)0:Pspemu/seplugins
2) In (drive)0:Pspemu/seplugins make a file called GAME.TXT and add this to it:
ms0:/seplugins/(name of plugin).prx 1
3) Set the right stick to map to nothing. Yes, nothing. I'm not entirely sure how Adrenaline even gets the right stick input, honestly.

It's not working it's still set to the D-pad, I am pretty sure I did everything right and made sure the stick was set to nothing in adrenaline.

https://gyazo.com/ff56fe3e887d030b550b2a5718a8a1b4

SCOTT0852

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2018-8-28_11-56-49.png

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You make a new line that says ms0:seplugins/mgs_remastered 1.

https://gyazo.com/592885aff259346a288d753205180658 I did that it still isn't working.. can you tell me exactly how to write it? I noticed the starting file location was different from what you mentioned but my PSP stuff is in ux0 or whatever so..

https://gyazo.com/04c64b353d74397ffb8d67b6fe68de1c I tried this to and it doesn't seem to work either.

EDIT: nevermind got it,I just had to add.prx to the end of the file extension lol

Last edited by kbf,
Reactions: SCOTT0852

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water