Hacking how to reinstall original health screen?

thongcao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed starfall and delete health screen through it. Now I want to reinstall the original health screen, what should I do? can some 1 show me plz.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
install the original system menu wad for your region (if you deleted it you cant get in the system menu? or just have skip it chosen like suggested above? (we cannot provide links anymore for it if i remember right) but i think it was called ios v289.wad or something to that effect someone else will likely be able to post the exact name...good luck! (also not for nothin but you could well just inject the original pic with icefires new MyM scripts it takes seconds on the pc app called MyMenu from Icefire at WADder.net if you dont like the custom health screen you have when you re-enable it change it takes about 5 min bro! you just download MyMenu 1.1 and follow these steps

1:Pick a 00000042.app file for source:
2:Pick a MyM script in this case I would use Icefires Health Screen MyM for your respective region
3:click create theme tab....it will ask what picture you want as a health screen (size wont matter MyMenu can adjust the image on the fly!
ohmy.gif

4:save the file as 00000042.app and install it using softmii tweak toy...

so this way you can inject the prefered image in seconds even if its that original health screen...
here are a few we use here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=Print&amp...08&t=132819

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on