Hacking How to put on ur own personalise custom themes with gateway?

SolarisHeights

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I heard somewhere you can do it but can someone please write a step by stpe on how to pout it on my 3ds?

How can u use your own pictures and put it to a theme on the 3ds? Are there tools for people to download to make the theme? How to do?

Please help

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you know how to at least install .CIA files, then this is the simplest way:

CHMM

EDIT: Should have read the entire post before posting. My bad, that's just for applying themes.

Reactions: SolarisHeights

Vahnyyz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol thanks zerousen, I appreciate the link back. I have this installed already, but using gateway Everytime I try to copy from SD to extdata it gives me a weird Shadow theme (Shadow the hedgehog) it LOOKS cool, but it's not what I load up when I customize the theme, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong cause I don't see it posted anywhere.

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To install a theme:

Get a theme installer (CHMM, or HomeEXT-Tool), and install via the app's instructions. Typically it means putting the .bin file in the right spot on the SD card and running the tool. It's best to do on CFW and make sure you have a DLC theme already enabled/installed from Nintendo, otherwise bugs might occur. To remove, just switch theme like normal off of the installed theme.

To create a theme:

Use HomeEXT-Tool to dump the theme file, or get your hands on one (like downloading an already made custom theme). Then use one of the theme customization tools for Windows to edit the theme as much as you please. You can also edit it using a hex editor if you know what you're doing. After that, save and install using the above instructions.

Questions?

Reactions: SolarisHeights

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: downloading a couple of puyo puyo ds games