how to put dsision 2 on acekard 2i or supercard dsone sdhc?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by azure0wind, Jul 18, 2009.

1. azure0wind
    OP

Member azure0wind 7 years flew so fast.

Indonesia
    can someone tell me how to put dsision 2 in acekard 2i and supercard dsone sdhc? [​IMG]
    thx [​IMG]

2. hoist20032002

Member hoist20032002 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ok if it's a supercard dsonei instead of the sdhc.....i suggest to get the acecard 2i but your best best would be the M3i zero. It's way better than both in my opinion.

3. jphriendly

Member jphriendly GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Um, he/she isn't asking what card to get. They are asking how to install Dsision on said cards. I'd suggest reading the topic next time before you respond. [​IMG]

On topic: Sorry, I really can't help you. My experience putting Dsision on my DSOne did not go well at all (I found it to be a tad bit too slow and had a few other issues). Maybe someone else will stop in and give you some information that will help you out.

4. DSGamer64

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    Use the Readme file that comes with the software, and if you can't find it then there is no hope for you.

5. hoist20032002

Member hoist20032002 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Jpfriendly....My bad sheesh ....I misread the question because I had just woke up when I done it but I'll read it fully for now on. [​IMG]