Hacking How To Put Cheat Codes On The Acekard 2i /Akaio Version

AcekardFan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok Since Ur A newbie I Will Explain The Process.....The Cheats Are In DAT Files....They Are Mostly Called URSCHEAT.DAT....You Can Download These files by looking around or you can make your own with a tool called r4cce...Then you go on your Micro SD card click __aio/cheats and put your urscheat.dat file in their

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put your SD in the PC.
Using R4cce open the USRCHEAT.DAT and add the games you want.
Make sure the game enabled box has been checked on the game you have just added.

If you are importing someone else's cheat codes into your USRCEHAT.DAT and the ROM you are using has been patched then the game IDs may not match. Click on the [...] box next to the ID and browse the SD for your ROM. This will change the ID to match your patched ROM.

Orangejb5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how do you manually put a cheat?
i mean like, make your own or something? i already found the cheat codesi, but idk how to make it and put it into the acekard ?

I know that theres a usrcheat.dat file but its not updated with the games i want ?

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orangejb5 said:
how do you manually put a cheat?
i mean like, make your own or something? i already found the cheat codesi, but idk how to make it and put it into the acekard ?

I know that theres a usrcheat.dat file but its not updated with the games i want ?
Tempers are updating the cheats all the time you just need to search for them. There realy is no need to make your own. Do what I do leave it up to someone who knows what the hell they are doing.

This file updated by kbmarinha on the 27 Aug 2010 is pretty good.
http://filetrip.net/g25125066-USRCHEAT-DAT...ames-added.html

If you need pokemon b&w then you can use R4cce and import http://filetrip.net/g25125286-2010-Pokemon...rcheat-dat.html by Nekov into the other cheat file.

Just be warned if you have patched ROMs you may need to point R4cce at your ROM so the file id is correct. Also make sure the game enable check box is ticked before saving the modified USRCHEAT.DAT file.

Redman947

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope still wont work, heres a little more back round info: I have Akaio Version 1.7.1, I want codes for Pokemon Black(i patch it), when i put the "usrcheat.dat" file on my cheat folder and insert my acekard and go to cheat there it says no DB found.

I look on google youtube and other places trying to find the source but found nothing. So im asking people here.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Redman947 said:
Nope still wont work, heres a little more back round info: I have Akaio Version 1.7.1, I want codes for Pokemon Black(i patch it), when i put the "usrcheat.dat" file on my cheat folder and insert my acekard and go to cheat there it says no DB found.

I look on google youtube and other places trying to find the source but found nothing. So im asking people here.
You need to edit the usrcheat.dat file so it matches the ID of your patched rom. You need to use a program called R4cce to do this.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Redman947 said:
Also can u give a step by step process of doing this?
  • Download R4cce from here; direct link
  • Extract contents to a directory
  • Put your SD in your PC
  • Download this USRCHEAT.DAT
  • Copy the USRCHEAT.DAT you just downloaded to the cheats folder on your SD overwriting the old file
  • Download this USRCHEAT.DAT and unzip to your desktop
  • Run r4cce.exe
  • Click , and then browse to the USRCHEAT.DAT on your SD.
  • Click , and select the USRCHEAT.DAT from your desktop.
  • Go to the bottom of the list of ROMs that should now be on the screen. The ROMs you just added will be at the bottom
  • Right click on the Black or the White entry and choose Copy and then paste.
  • Select the copy you just made the click on the [...] (box with 3 dots in it) and browse to your patched rom this will change the game ID for you.
  • Change the database title of your new entry to something meaningful.
  • Ensure the "game enable" box is checked
  • At this point I will usually go , , . (This is probably not necessary but I do it anyway)
  • Finally go to ,
Edit: made a small error

Orangejb5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i dont cheat in pokemon. LMFAO
i need a file for Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar :S

// there was one link but it was for r4 and "r4III" ? do you think it would work for acekard 2i?

*nevermind, thanks for all the help mantis
tongue.gif

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Dragon Quest VIII was awesome on the 3DS although I prefer the PS2 version