How to prepare for slowhax 11.0 plz help

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by IpsoFact0, Dec 13, 2016.

1. IpsoFact0
    OP

IpsoFact0 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 30, 2015
    Canada
    The Six
    I have a 11.0 n3ds what exactly should i do to be prepared for the release of slowhax? alot of information of here and im confused. Apparently i should use a entry point (I have OOT and another cfw 3ds) and then somehow download a exploit game? please someone explain

2. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    you can't use it unless you already own one of the original dsi downgrade exploit games, they have all already been removed from the eshop, so now only the rom injection method works, but that still require's 2 consoles one of which has to be already hacked

everyone was warned a few weeks ago to grab an exploit game while they still could in preparation of someone figuring out how to properly perform the slowhax, anyone who didn't heed the warning (or simply didn't know) missed the 1 console downgrade boat

Last edited by gamesquest1, Dec 13, 2016
    Quantumcat likes this.
  3. nechigawara

nechigawara Citizen of Gamindustri

Oct 14, 2006
    Thailand
    Planeptune
    So we can't use rom injection/DSi Replace Title method with slowhax, right?
    Asking cause I saw someone suggesting slowhax for the person who doesn't bought exploit DSi games not long ago.

4. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    from what I have read, personally I'm not following it too much, too much crazy fever over it atm, but from what I have read slow hax doesn't enable direct access to the nand to overwrite the dsi games, so it can only be used for injecting the save on genuine copies of the original exploit titles

nechigawara likes this.
  5. Ronhero

Ronhero Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die

Jun 28, 2014
    United States
    Arizona Bay
    gamesquest1 is correct ThrillHouse but if you already have a cfw 3ds just buy sudoku and inject v0 and the save then transfer

Last edited by Ronhero, Dec 13, 2016