ROM Hack How To Pokesav On Pokemon Black And White

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mastermind_X said:
Hey, Alex_32571, can you tell me if the blue screen goes away when you put celebi in the box and enter this ARDS code: (Pokemon Black)

5202F5E0 1C04B510
0202F5E0 BD10B510
Will do, and I'll edit this post with the results in a second...
YUP! It worked. What does that code do?

QUOTE(1Gamer @ Sep 21 2010, 03:47 AM) Is there a new Pokesav or we can use the old one for this?
Pokesav has not been developed yet for B/W.
There is just this new program, which is intended to test out movesets for competitive play, not for hacking "legit" looking Pokemon. It sets Pokemon at level 100, for example, with no way to change it.

wafflestick

(insert title here)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are these cheats compatible with an acekard running on akaio 1.7.1 firmware cause i tried using the r4 cheat editor for it and when i select cheats for the game the acekard freezes

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone do a quick trade-back with me? I want to see if "method 1" described above will work for to activate the event.

EDIT: Trading and trading back the event Celebi doesn't work. Looks like it has to be done using the transfer machine.
Oh well, I have a lv.1 Zorua anyways.
biggrin.gif

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
Alex_32571 said:
Can anyone do a quick trade-back with me? I want to see if "method 1" described above will work for to activate the event.
I will as long as you guide me not used the wifi as much Plus could you tell me how to close pokemon as i very interested in that.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samjef11 said:
Alex_32571 said:
I will as long as you guide me not used the wifi as much Plus could you tell me how to close pokemon as i very interested in that.
Clone? There is an AR code for it. I'll PM it to you if you can use it.
Also, I don't need the trade-back anymore. I'll edit my last post.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
Alex_32571 said:
samjef11 said:
Alex_32571 said:
Clone? There is an AR code for it. I'll PM it to you if you can use it.
Also, I don't need the trade-back anymore. I'll edit my last post.
OK thanks I'm using the acekard 2i by the way.

The Shadow Knigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
shredrdie said:
are these cheats compatible with an acekard running on akaio 1.7.1 firmware cause i tried using the r4 cheat editor for it and when i select cheats for the game the acekard freezes
To stop the AK2i Cheat freezing you have to sort the Cheat Database by name in R4CCE (Edit => Sort).

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
For people wanting to use this to get Zorua an friends, this program it seems ignores the fateful encounter check and other things such as location, so don't be surprised if your movie events aren't working cause as far as the game is concerned, if the correct checks and data are missing (due to this program removing it) when this was generated, then you might as well give up on Zorua etc for now. This program is mainly for those that want to battle competitively as they're likely not to give a shit about location and legitimacy.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
Silent Storm said:
For people wanting to use this to get Zorua an friends, this program it seems ignores the fateful encounter check and other things such as location, so don't be surprised if your movie events aren't working cause as far as the game is concerned, if the correct checks and data are missing (due to this program removing it) when this was generated, then you might as well give up on Zorua etc for now. This program is mainly for those that want to battle competitively as they're likely not to give a shit about location and legitimacy.
So does this program make a pokemon and sets it at level 100 so does this thing actually do any damaged to the game?

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Well....I didn't really fiddle around with the program that much but it didn't do any damage to my save file. And I believe you can set the level before you generate the code.

And yes, this is for making Pokemon. Though it's mainly geared towards competitive battlers as most just ignore details like location etc. It should be enough till the next pokesav / pokegen comes out.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
Silent Storm said:
Well....I didn't really fiddle around with the program that much but it didn't do any damage to my save file. And I believe you can set the level before you generate the code.

And yes, this is for making Pokemon. Though it's mainly geared towards competitive battlers as most just ignore details like location etc. It should be enough till the next pokesav / pokegen comes out.

Are you still gonna use it then?

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So what does the game say for the capture location data/etc? I don't see a place to edit that in this program.

I kind of curious about the capture location and hometown data in B&W, personally. It may give hints regarding future games in Gen V, including whether or not there might be R/S remakes.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i found out what was wrong i was using the wrong game option LOL now i'm wondering if i can use theres in random battles?

SuzakuX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alex_32571 said:
Mastermind_X said:
Hey, Alex_32571, can you tell me if the blue screen goes away when you put celebi in the box and enter this ARDS code: (Pokemon Black)

5202F5E0 1C04B510
0202F5E0 BD10B510
Will do, and I'll edit this post with the results in a second...
YUP! It worked. What does that code do?

QUOTE(1Gamer @ Sep 21 2010, 03:47 AM) Is there a new Pokesav or we can use the old one for this?
Pokesav has not been developed yet for B/W.
There is just this new program, which is intended to test out movesets for competitive play, not for hacking "legit" looking Pokemon. It sets Pokemon at level 100, for example, with no way to change it.
Actually, COM released a perliminary build of Pokesav BW (ver.0.0.1) today. I haven't checked any of the functionalityjust yet, though.

SuzakuX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://game.umimi.com/tool/pokesavbw.html

It requires a Japanese installation of Windows to run it, though.

Edit: As for why the Zorua and Zoroark events don't work properly, apparantly Pokemon transferred into BW using the Pokeshifter have new variables/data attached to them. Specifically, there appears to be a variable that determines whether or not it's an event Pokemon, and after completing the event will also permanently flag that Pokemon as having already completed it, preventing it from ever triggering the event again.

These details will probably have to be sorted out before the events will work properly.

Krazr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A link for COM's Pokesav. It's only the first version and you can only edit your pokemon, name, ID, other basic stuff. You can't mess with the storage or anything else. Also, it's all in Japanese, don't know of anyone's working on translating it.

You can change your locale setting to Japan and that should work along with the language pack.

Ninja'd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: