Hacking How to play Wii Sports Boxing?

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ok this is really really really weird, first of all, my original NTSC Wii copy that came for free with my NTSC-U Wii doesn't work at all, gives disc read error, it only worked the first time, so I downloaded my own NTSC Wii Sports copy and played it through uLoader 5.1D and surprisingly that worked, and no I'm not launching the original game through uloader lol, anyways now to the real problem, when I click on Boxing, it says to press A and B, when I do that, another window comes saying something like this "Slide the Nunchuck connector through the Wiimotes wire and plug in the Nunchuck"

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SamAsh07 said:
Ok this is really really really weird, first of all, my original NTSC Wii copy that came for free with my NTSC-U Wii doesn't work at all, gives disc read error, it only worked the first time, so I downloaded my own NTSC Wii Sports copy and played it through uLoader 5.1D and surprisingly that worked, and no I'm not launching the original game through uloader lol, anyways now to the real problem, when I click on Boxing, it says to press A and B, when I do that, another window comes saying something like this "Slide the Nunchuck connector through the Wiimotes wire and plug in the Nunchuck"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...