Hacking How to play Wbfs games on Sd card?

XxSupaxX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering because I have Usb loader on my sd card and when I try to put the conduit 2 iso on my sd card and try to format it to wbfs it was asking my to format it, I do then it says that everything in my sd card has been whipped out including my usb loader. Help please!

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you sure you know what your trying to do??? ...your post makes it sound like your changing the file system of your card to WBFS (as opposed to changing the .iso to .wbfs and placing it on a FAT/FAT32 file system)....

TBH, i don't know if launching the loader and the game both from SD is possible...(though i'm sure others can confirm either way).... but if it can be done, it's going to have to be done from a FAT, FAT32 or NTFS file system

XxSupaxX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I formated it in the wbfs loader then I try to open up the sd card in my computer and it says I have to format it again.

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah...no. no. no..... format the card with 'FAT32 GUI Formatter'...then convert your .iso to .wbfs...put loader and game on card (everything with the appropriate file structure)....cross your fingers....

use Wii Backup Manager for the .iso to .wbfs conversion (it will do the conversion automatically when you transfer it from your computer to your SD/USB)

how big is your card? 4GB may be pushing it as the game is 3.84 minimum....

you may want to invest in a USB drive of some sort to get it going....

EDIT...if your trying to use WBFS Manager...throw that in the garbage, it will not do what Wii Backup Manager will do....

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NeoGamma is the only usb loader that actually requires wbfs partitions, all other important usb loaders support loading from FAT32. So format as FAT32 and convert to .wbfs files as advised and it should work.

XxSupaxX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha yea I did that before you posted
tongue.gif
Thanks guys for all the help
smile.gif

Site & Scene News