Hacking how to play Super mario Galaxy

stevoplaystation

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok from reading the wii compatability thing, i need to patch it with Wii Language PAtcher, Wii Generic Patcher, and WBB.

Ok I know how to do it with WBB. How with language patcher, talks about using trucha signer, and then changing the common-key with the key.bin thing. Now can someone tell me what to do. I'm really really stuck, i don't get where to find the key.bin key. I'm just confused. I need a step to step tutorial. I looked at the trucha signer tutorial, but WHERE do i get the key.bin then i can play super mario galaxy?!?

Thanks heaps.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
stevoplaystation said:
Ok from reading the wii compatability thing, i need to patch it with Wii Language PAtcher, Wii Generic Patcher, and WBB.

Ok I know how to do it with WBB. How with language patcher, talks about using trucha signer, and then changing the common-key with the key.bin thing. Now can someone tell me what to do. I'm really really stuck, i don't get where to find the key.bin key. I'm just confused. I need a step to step tutorial. I looked at the trucha signer tutorial, but WHERE do i get the key.bin then i can play super mario galaxy?!?

Thanks heaps.
skip trucha, use wiifrii for the video mode patching

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
you can just patch it with WGP and boot through gecko RF

and tadah WBB,WGLP,Wiifrii using one patch

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
jan777 said:
you can just patch it with WGP and boot through gecko RF

and tadah WBB,WGLP,Wiifrii using one patch

just get rid of the error 1 then boot through the gecko RF

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol