Hacking How to play scrubbed Wii games?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 26,481
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
How do you play them without extracting? I only have a 4gb USB, so I can't use a 4.7GB normal game. If I put it in without any differences, it just doesn't show up. *Wishes my dog didn't eat my disc*

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Scrubbing an ISO only really helps when you compress them. AFAIK you can't play ISOs if they're converted. You can, however, convert the USB stick to WBFS, as the program only transfers the actual size of the game to the USB stick. Although this method is...rather disliked, it's pretty much the only one you've got.

snakepliskin2334

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
get a western digital usb portalbe 320gb hard drive only around like 90$ give er take taxs wal mart best buys have em good way to go i have one

D

Deleted User

OP
get a western digital usb portalbe 320gb hard drive only around like 90$ give er take taxs wal mart best buys have em good way to go i have one

Seriously? I'm not looking forward to wasting a 100 bucks on just one game. Oh well, I found out my friend has a 5GB USB, and she said I could have it. Thanks guys!

snakepliskin2334

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

LOL I got a 2TB Western Digital for $99.

true i also have a 1 tb wd hard drive for back up purposes but i got tired of unpluging the damn extension cord all the time so i broke down and bought the portable 320gb (:

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
How do you play them without extracting? I only have a 4gb USB, so I can't use a 4.7GB normal game. If I put it in without any differences, it just doesn't show up. *Wishes my dog didn't eat my disc*

us a PC application called Wii Backup Manager to convert your .iso file to .wbfs format, which will remove the junk data from the iso and leave you with a file containing just the game data..some wii isos can be converted from 4.7gb to just a few hundred megabytes this way...

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can, however, convert the USB stick to WBFS, as the program only transfers the actual size of the game to the USB stick. Although this method is...rather disliked, it's pretty much the only one you've got.
WBFS partitions are dislike BECAUSE there is a better way.
Using .wbfs files on a FAT32 or NTFS partition uses the same space but is MUCH more flexible.
Use e.g. WiiBackupManager to create them.

Reactions: Rydian

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu