how to play roms on ds lite?

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by pion, Nov 16, 2006.

Nov 16, 2006

how to play roms on ds lite? by pion at 6:42 PM (1,130 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. pion
    OP

Newcomer pion Newbie

i did do a search on forum but couldnt find what im looking for.
    anyway....

I just got a nintendo ds lite, and i want to play roms with it. what do i need first to play roms?
    do i just buy a "EZ Flash IV Lite" and upload some roms to the sd card and can play straight away?.

i don't understand about "Pass card", do i need this to flash my ds, so it can accept "EZ Flash IV Lite"?

thanks all

2. Mucuna

Member Mucuna GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
  3. pion
    OP

Newcomer pion Newbie

FLASHCART is a "EZ Flash IV Lite" right?
    so i don;t need to buy "pass card" and "EZ Flash IV Lite" can does it all?

4. davr

Newcomer davr Member

Afghanistan
    You fail at typing.

5. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    You need to just browse the forums and read topics....u have trouble with basic understanding at this point so I suggest you just read reviews and read topics involving passme. You WILL need some forum of passme (ezpass, passcard, passkey, superkey, passwe, flashme, whatever) to run nds roms off a FLASHCART (yes that would be your example, ez 4 lite) because without a passme device/method, you cannot boot into nds mode reading out of slot 2 (gba slot). Read around the forums and form more constructive questions for people to help you.

6. sulja

Newcomer sulja Member

Canada
    wow...it sucks when your at work, and you laugh out loud at something.. then everyone stares at you

7. Verocity

Member Verocity Ö!

United States
    If you buy the EZ FLASH Deluxe package it comes with the EZPASS that goes into the DS Slot and it also comes with the cart for the bottom that you put your micro-sd card into.